Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

West Coast 2.0 please. :defeated:

Stop it I’ve been wanting this forever. A longer West Coast 2.0 oh god that’d be best

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Stop it I’ve been wanting this forever. A longer West Coast 2.0 oh god that’d be best

Imagine. I think my spirit would leave the Earth. :defeated:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

That's basically Venice Bitch

I’m just hoping there’ll be another one on NFR lol not VB but another track

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

That's basically Venice Bitch 

It is similar, but it's not slowly building up. While WC has that guitar (or whatever it is near the end) all of a sudden, totally unexpected. That's what I need her to do again. :defeated:

It is similar, but it's not slowly building up. While WC has that guitar (or whatever it is near the end) all of a sudden, totally unexpected. That's what I need her to do again. :defeated:

This. I like VB a lot but I want something with the bite that the climax of West Coast has.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

It's October, where's the new single?

I am hoping for it too... but it could be delayed. In that interview, it’s a real « i’m Not so sure » kinda feeling about that single.

I’ve been relistening to the interview with Zane Lowe... The poetry book was something she was thinking about seriously only three weeks prior to speaking to him!?!?! Maybe she’ll switch the two projects: NFR first, then Violets Something Something Backwards on the Grass (whatever how the book is called).

I am hoping for it too... but it could be delayed. In that interview, it’s a real « i’m Not so sure » kinda feeling about that single.

I’ve been relistening to the interview with Zane Lowe... The poetry book was something she was thinking about seriously only three weeks prior to speaking to him!?!?! Maybe she’ll switch the two projects: NFR first, then Violets Something Something Backwards on the Grass (whatever how the book is called).

IDK. I just can't wait to hear the whole thing, and see what she'll do with that poetry book. Also, is it confirmed that the Oct single is stand - alone or part of NFR?

It's october 1st, I know it's not unlikely she shelved it but at least give her some weeks to disappoint you before you start to complain :D

I was joking. Wanted to post about her not releasing it at midnight, but I was watching a movie and forgot afterwards. :P

IDK. I just can't wait to hear the whole thing, and see what she'll do with that poetry book. Also, is it confirmed that the Oct single is stand - alone or part of NFR?

It’s unclear. Her exact words are that the song « stands on its own », if I recall correctly. Could be a stand alone or a song that doesn’t have a « sister track » on NFR (unlike MAC and VB are connected, Groupie Love and Summer Bummer as well, and Yosemite and BaR).

I miss the kind of sensuality, and how different WC sounded. That being said, for me, it'd be difficult to kind of make a copy of it, but I'd really like to hear something connected to it somehow. How she delivers the lyrics my god. 

I think for the most part, another thing that I like about MAC that somehow ties to WC is how silently assured she is when she's singing. There's something inherently, almost masculine about how she sings about being cool with her lover swinging, how she's alright with how things seem unsettled. It's like ok this is what's happened, where we are now, alright cool I can deal. Same thing for MAC

Also, pretty controversial, but I'm not really all too for the alleged photo we got from the interview. Idk for me, I dislike how flat it looks, and how she contrasts so easily from her surroundings, with the dark clothing combined with the almost aggressively indifferent pose. Two cents

UV/Honeymoon

looking back on the interview the bitch was actually SO damn vague like...we really thought she gave us info whew

we have a maybe single in the maybe october that maybe a standalone or a track with NFR maybe coming 2019 with the maybe poetry book maybe coming before the album soon

all that's certain is the lifelong death spiral of the guitars and cymbals and archaic space-age blip blip bleeps within VEnice's bitch that last for 10 minutes long enough for the perfect time to not only create and make a nice cold coffee but also slam chug that bitch hard back onto the counter with the whip smeared across ur face like the dumb bitch monster of october u really are thinking we're all fake deep but it's a lana del rey song from an noncertain album within a noncertain atmosphere n the only certain thing is u just consumed..,, all, them calories.

all that's certain is the lifelong death spiral of the guitars and cymbals and archaic space-age blip blip bleeps within VEnice's bitch that last for 10 minutes long enough for the perfect time to not only create and make a nice cold coffee but also slam chug that bitch hard back onto the counter with the whip smeared across ur face like the dumb bitch monster of october u really are thinking we're all fake deep but it's a lana del rey song from an noncertain album within a noncertain atmosphere n the only certain thing is u just consumed..,, all, them calories.

tenor.gif?itemid=6081931