Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

On another note, god I forgot what these were, but I remember my sister and me would stare at this while she played her music on the media player. I remember being so mesmerized by it, the waves and patterns all changing with the music. Like I know probs another artist more in tune w/ that kind of net pop would more readily use it for aesthetic, but imagine Lana had some sort of psychedelic lyric video or visuals to a song of hers.

giphy.gif

edit: searched a bit, windows media player, visualizations: strawberryaid ah

UV/Honeymoon

On another note, god I forgot what these were, but I remember my sister and me would stare at this while she played her music on the media player. I remember being so mesmerized by it, the waves and patterns all changing with the music. Like I know probs another artist more in tune w/ that kind of net pop would more readily use it for aesthetic, but imagine Lana had some sort of psychedelic lyric video or visuals to a song of hers.

giphy.gif

Me watching of Shades of cool

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I'm listening to MAC for DEADASS the very first time since VB got released and it definitely confirms that VB is one of Lana's best songs lmfao. I hope MAC is the Coachella of NFR in the exact sense you think it means

Same! I haven’t listened to MAC since Venice Bitch came out. And I thought that song was good lmao

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

On another note, god I forgot what these were, but I remember my sister and me would stare at this while she played her music on the media player. I remember being so mesmerized by it, the waves and patterns all changing with the music. Like I know probs another artist more in tune w/ that kind of net pop would more readily use it for aesthetic, but imagine Lana had some sort of psychedelic lyric video or visuals to a song of hers.giphy.gif

Ooh, I remember those, they were cool to look at while playing music. :3

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

According to Lanadelnews on Insta (who is a reliable fan account: Lana acknoledged him on a couple of live feeds), our girl is currently debating wheter or not she will be releaseing a new single this month. That single would be part of NFR.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BoaqWX5BtTx/?hl=fr&taken-by=lanadelnews 

According to Lanadelnews on Insta (who is a reliable fan account: Lana acknoledged him on a couple of live feeds), our girl is currently debating wheter or not she will be releaseing a new single this month. That single would be part of NFR.

Mhm I think that they're talking about this 'serious one song' Lana mentioned at Zane's show. She said it's standalone song and I don't think so they have an exclusive news about other song. 

giphy.gif

They’re probably just basing that on the Zane interview in which she said she wasn’t sure if she was putting out the October song or not because it was more of a standalone track.

They’re probably just basing that on the Zane interview in which she said she wasn’t sure if she was putting out the October song or not because it was more of a standalone track.

Mhm I think that they're talking about this 'serious one song' Lana mentioned at Zane's show. She said it's standalone song and I don't think so they have an exclusive news about other song. 

That fan account sometimes speaks to someone on Lana's team. They don't get exclusive scoops though, sometimes just information a bit before everyone else. I think they are talking indeed about the October song. Could be based upon the interview or personal messages with someone on the team. 

I think her exact words for the possible October song were that it was a song that "stands on its own"; could be a standalone single, could be that it is the most serious song of the record, could be that this song doesn't have a "sister track", or it could be something altogether new that nobody understood lol. 

That fan account sometimes speaks to someone on Lana's team. They don't get exclusive scoops though, sometimes just information a bit before everyone else. I think they are talking indeed about the October song. Could be based upon the interview or personal messages with someone on the team.

I don't know which fan account you're talking about, but I'm pretty sure it's the October single she mentioned in the Beats 1 interview - she wasn't sure if she would put it out this month or not. I doubt that anyone from Lana's team would have contact with any fan account. I've only seen screenshots of Lana's messages if she wants to tell something... never really anyone else from her team.

I might be wrong though. But yeah, I don't think this person you're talking about knows a lot more than we already do.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Does anyone still listen to You Must Love Me? I do. And Ugh. It makes me long for an EP with songs like that and Wait For Life..and before someone replies "honeymoon says hi" I kindly remind you that not a single song on Honeymoon matches Wait For Life's Production. Mr Emile Haynie snapped on that one. Wish he would have done YMLM too bc it could of used some strings but oh well. still beautiful

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Does anyone still listen to You Must Love Me? I do. And Ugh. It makes me long for an EP with songs like that and Wait For Life..and before someone replies "honeymoon says hi" I kindly remind you that not a single song on Honeymoon matches Wait For Life's Production. Mr Emile Haynie snapped on that one. Wish he would have done YMLM too bc it could of used some strings but oh well. still beautiful

Facts! WFL is incredible

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Does anyone else like always have Venice Bitch stuck in their head? It honestly never leaves my brain and im beginning to find it annoying :toofunny:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Does anyone else like always have Venice Bitch stuck in their head? It honestly never leaves my brain and im beginning to find it annoying :toofunny:

Me during the first two weeks

Edit: wait, it's been exactly two weeks since we got Venice Bitch, it feels like it's been longer than that :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I find my head replaying the "crimson and clover honey" part all fucking day

yo if lana wants to give me another song on my birthday ( i got music to watch boys to too) i am cool with that 

also ldrnews blocked me back during honeymoon hype because i was answering questions on her ig post before she could lmfao or actually maybe it was around when she canceled texas and i was mad telling people to stop being babies about her canceling  

e1s11.gif

I find my head replaying the "crimson and clover honey" part all fucking day

That and "over and over, honey..."

Ugh, our minds.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro