Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Welcome :D Hope you enjoy your time here! I'm talking about this one by Chuck:

lana-del-rey-syntk.jpg

Ahhh okay, I remember that one. It's beautiful! I would love that to be a promo photo or like part of the album booklet or something but not the cover tbh. But I would love something similar to that; I think a sunny and surfy photo like this would help initiate the change to happier music she's hoping for.

nice cocc bro

I personally wish she'd go back to the big and bold LANA DEL REY persona. I'm not really feeling this natural hippy stuff. I love glamour.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I personally wish she'd go back to the big and bold LANA DEL REY persona. I'm not really feeling this natural hippy stuff. I love glamour.

ikr but it feels really anti-feminist to tell a woman to start wearing make up again lol

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

ikr but it feels really anti-feminist to tell a woman to start wearing make up again lol

I understand a woman has every right to do whatever she wants, to me thats what feminism is. But i'm just not on board with the whole "acting more like a man to be equal" sort of thing, it's just annoying seing a woman repress her power like that. Men are fugly so why are so many women nowadays trying to be more like them?? there's nothing wrong with being feminine

I understand a woman has every right to do whatever she wants, to me thats what feminism is. But i'm just not on board with the whole "acting more like a man to be equal" sort of thing, it's just annoying seing a woman repress her power like that. Men are fugly so why are so many women nowadays trying to be more like them?? there's nothing wrong with being feminine

some points were made

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Imagine if this album has a bunch of Brooklyn baby type tracks. I'd LIVE

I'd wanna die

I'd wanna die

Lana please make ~11 Brooklyn Baby style tracks, ig a TNC and National Anthem style track too

Lana please make ~11 Brooklyn Baby style tracks, ig a TNC and National Anthem style track too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEAW136uQYo

why can't i make repetitively bad jokes since you can have repetitively bad taste