Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Wow, evil much?

Idk why this double posted but I thought you were calling the commenter stupid; if so you ARE evil. But if you’re calling the person who called them out stupid then you’re good :flop:

It's really nothing but I read this two times thoroughly to understand this hahahahahha XDD im so dumbzie

so... was that post with all 4 released tracks supposed to be her version of "promotion" lol

I felt it was an efficient promo

For lana lel

ok so we're not getting norman whatever. now let's talk about how cute mark sheppard is  :hooker:  :hooker:

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

ok so we're not getting norman whatever. now let's talk about how cute the guy opening for her in ireland is  :hooker:  :hooker:

i'm sorry i'm still not over him ok

it's just the way i feel

Does anybody have the lyrics of this snippet please?

check the lyric thread :creep:

Ok Lana you served us some HOT fucking tea. Now give us the third insta post with the tracklist, album cover, and release date. Thank you.

(It sounds amazing obvi, my hunch that this will b my favorite Lana album is stronger than ever rn)

I want to unstan so badly but damn that snippet scalped me

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

'K so I said she wasn't going to post again and that I was going back to bed, and then she did this.

So, ahem ...

SHE'S NOT POSTING AGAIN. EVER. I'M GOING BACK TO BED. AT 2PM. BYE.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I kinda miss when Lana didn't post so many snippets on her insta. It's great but I personally think it reduces the hype and we start getting to know the songs by like 10-20 seconds and it's so insanely boring when we have to wait 9 months to hear the full.

Idk, sorry if I offend anyone who just jumped back on the hype train

Paradise, UV and Honeymoon were just perfect releases because they avoided this

I don't know if I want to believe that the song is about G-Eazy or not.

On one hand, I am absolutely sure his poetry would suck because of his music.

On the other hand, I definitely feel like Francesco would've fucked better than G-Eazy, he's Italian for starters ... so that line confuses me ... because she fucked him after Francesco.

Unless it's about Barrie or someone else entirely.

Or maybe Francesco was a dud.

I kinda miss when Lana didn't post so many snippets on her insta. It's great but I personally think it reduces the hype and we start getting to know the songs by like 10-20 seconds and it's so insanely boring when we have to wait 9 months to hear the full.

Idk, sorry if I offend anyone who just jumped back on the hype train

Paradise, UV and Honeymoon were just perfect releases because they avoided this

No, it's true.

I can't be bothered putting on my clown makeup but I am hoping she releases it ... soon. This week, even.

I feel like if, after the obvious dissatisfaction from fans, she drops this snippet and then says nothing else/doesn't release it for months ... it'll be really difficult to give a fuck/get excited about anything she announces ever again.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream