Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Well I’m a few hours behind on this but it’s good she finally posted another snippet...however it’s still a piano ballad. Can’t wait to see where the surf rock influences come into play :derpna:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I hope there is a third post... First she acknowledged the past with posting the songs released so far, then the present by giving us the NFR snippet so next has to be the future with the album cover and release date. I actually think it's possible now Maybe on her birthday or maybe earlier but I don't think she'll post more today, she'll just keep that feed fucked up until the announcement. Lord help my deluded mind :pray2: 

I'll give you a link if I find it. I believe it was whether in an interview in late 2017, or early 2018.

I don't know why and I might be wrong, but I remember she talked about it around the time the posted a snippet of her listening to the final version of Roses Bloom For You

Thank you, please share it with me if you find anything. :kiss:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Keep in mind that she said the album doesn't have any big bangers

Either she's lying because Cin is a humongous banger either Cin isn't on the album and I got Air France on another tab ready to take plane tickets to Los Angeles to bitchslap her

ZKcaooE.png

Do you have a source? You’re right, I don’t remember this because she’s been taking m o n t h s to tell us even the slightest news, which is why I decided to keep a list of any announcements to help me, and anyone else, remember.

she said that during a concert before she starts singing change but i dont remember which show was lol 

probably the czech show or the hungary one from last summer 

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

i swear i've said this like forty times, but i don't want any massive bangers. i like that she's on her leanord cohen narrative style of song, with the simple instrumentation. everything we hear from nfr convinces me she's evolved so much as an artist.

that being said, lana, you need to drop a date or something. i'm going to die without a solid date 

tumblr_pb75g64MCD1wufoyho1_500.gif

She's definitely in here, where is she? She saw us all debating whether Happiness was the title track, so she told us.

It's me. I orchestrated it all. Nobody would suspect a serial shitposter, or so I thought.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I can't believe how much of this album we've now heard...

(In Full)

Doin' Time

Hope Is A Dangerous Thing...

How To Disappear

Mariners Apartment Complex

Venice Bitch

(Snippets)

Cinnamon

Happiness Is A Butterfly

In Your Car

Norman Fucking Rockwell

Stronger