Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

do we actually think she's gonna recreate a Rockwell painting for the cover... or is that too cliche?

That would be amazing but I don't think she'll do that. It'll be her with barely any makeup on and super-casual... or at this point it might just be a random selfie tbh... 

I really think though that this picture captures the feeling of the album so far so well 

lana-del-rey-venice-bitch-920x584.png

they sound like an evolved ldr to me, more matured with a slight nod to her past self

more like devolved imo, not seeing a hint of maturity in any of the songs we've gotten so far

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

do we actually think she's gonna recreate a Rockwell painting for the cover... or is that too cliche?

I hope she either recreates a live action version of a NR painting OR she has someone do an imitation of a NR painting of her standing in a city or smthg

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

i've played it twice and it was looooovely but i absolutely refuse to continue eating the crumbs. i don't listen to any of the snippets or even NFR songs anymore tbh and it's not cos i hate them

I've only played it twice because I don't want to remember the melody. But I adore it

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

more like devolved imo, not seeing a hint of maturity in any of the songs we've gotten so far

“Alexa, stream Hope Is A Dangerous Thing For A Woman Like Me To Have - But I Have It on Spotify”

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Goddamn lana

You fucked us so bad that we almost

Un stanned

Now that yesterday’s excitement wore off, I can still say I’m pissed at her and nothing at this point will fix the way she’s been treating us. She’s a queef and I grow less and less excited for the album every day. Still I love her but posting a low effort snippet won’t save this era. Girls and gays, stand ur ground! :hooker:

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

lmfao

I should’ve used more punctuation, that made me laugh after reading it again too lmao

giphy.gif

i just want something that isn’t shot with her broken iphone 6 :toofunny:

i’m totally fine with the sneakers picture being the cover... or i’d love the one of her in front of the jet holding a typewriter, but we all know that ones not gonna happen :toofloppy:

Can we talk about how Lana’s snippet last night got 1.1 MILLION views?!?! Some people don’t get that many views or likes etc on an insta video, she did OVER NIGHT. She knows the anticipation is high at this point, seeing the reaction to a video not even been online for a full 24 hours

I’m just saying, a lot of times her posts even don’t reach a million for a week or two at least...

giphy.gif

So... there’s supposed to be 13 tracks on this album, correct?

giphy.gif

i just want something that isn’t shot with her broken iphone 6 :toofunny:

i’m totally fine with the sneakers picture being the cover... or i’d love the one of her in front of the jet holding a typewriter, but we all know that ones not gonna happen :toofloppy:

I hope she uses a screenshot from her Cinnamon snippet videos as the cover, but I doubt we'll be that lucky.

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

She said it herself!

I thought so too, okay, I’m not crazy lol but then again, she said it was coming top of 2019 and we’re in June so... that means we’ve only heard 8 of 13. That’s still 5 extra unheard tracks. Which means those could have more guitars on it like when she was saying slight RHCP influences

giphy.gif

I dont know why but I always imagined NFR to be similar to Guns And Roses lol 

he loved Norman Rockwell

Norman Rockwell 

Norman Rockwell 

he loved Norman Fucking Rockwell , Rockwell

I'm glad it turned out to be something completely different 

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...