Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Strange we were all speculating that HIAB was actually the title track only yesturday. Now she posts this....the bitch is watching!

Ngl I'm hella paranoid now :raven:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Ngl I'm hella paranoid now :raven:

Especially because she was so clear about which song it was instead of being vague af which is more typical for her.

"Title track #normanfuckingrockwell" as opposed to "a new song from my album" or quoted lyrics. 

She sooo reads here ... 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Especially because she was so clear about which song it was instead of being vague af which is more typical for her.

"Title track #normanfuckingrockwell" as opposed to "a new song from my album" or quoted lyrics. 

She sooo reads here ... 

I feel like she hates me after probably reading some of my posts looool I don't blame her tbh

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I feel like she hates me after probably reading some of my posts looool I don't blame her tbh

I doubt she notices individuals if she does come here ... just skims, probably. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I really want to believe that the album is coming soon... Dang, now I regret not asking the record store earlier this week if they could check their database if they have any dates for Lana. ( > 3 > )

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

It's cute, it's growing on me, but Shades of Cool is still that bitch and so is BAR. They're all I need. I don't feel like I needed this? Doesn't feel fresh at all, or that interesting. Not like IYC, Cinnamon or Stronger do. It feels a bit rough? Can't explain it. Like a concept demo. A BAR concept demo lol. And I like piano ballads, but I like my piano ballads sad. Also don't like her voice here. I think it's a pass for now, until the full thing gets leaked released.

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

I really want to believe that the album is coming soon... Dang, now I regret not asking the record store earlier this week if they could check their database if they have any dates for Lana. ( > 3 > )

I personally work at JB Hi-Fi which is the most popular music store here in Australia and it's not on our system yet :(

FzytWEW.png

It's cute, it's growing on me, but Shades of Cool is still that bitch and so is BAR. They're all I need. I don't feel like I needed this? Doesn't feel fresh at all, or that interesting. Not like IYC, Cinnamon or Stronger do. It feels a bit rough? Can't explain it. Like a concept demo. A BAR concept demo lol. And I like piano ballads, but I like my piano ballads sad. Also don't like her voice here. I think it's a pass for now, until the full thing gets leaked released.

i thought it was just me that noticed her voice sounded off.... hoping it’s just the weird video quality and not another vocal filter ruining her voice a la doin time. i like the song a lot (compared to her other recent releases...... lol) but you’re definitely right about cinnamon and in your car being THAT bitch. can’t say the same for stronger tho... hate that song with a passion.

seeing a big chunk of y’all switch is making me feel like angelina jolie in that girl interrupted “you weak people.. you’re all weak” scene. in all seriousness though, the snippet sounds lovely but i’m just sad i’m not stoked for this album (or at least not as much as i used to be back when she announced it lol)

seeing a big chunk of y’all switch is making me feel like angelina jolie in that girl interrupted “you weak people.. you’re all weak” scene. in all seriousness though, the snippet sounds lovely but i’m just sad i’m not stoked for this album (or at least not as much as i used to be back when she announced it lol)

i feel this... i’m still mad at her fake-cancer ass and i won’t stop being mad till she releases the track list and gives a reason why she was being so annoying this era

She said we'd get 2 more songs before the album... if Doin Time is one of them that means Norman Fucking Rockwell could be the next (it's tradition for her to release the title track before the album) and then it's showtime?

If Doin Time wasn't one of them maybe Happiness Is A Butterfly and Norman Fucking Rockwell?

Didn’t she say it was « a couple more songs »? Two is just so precise and, well, she’s been the opposite of that with this era. Doin Time was one of them, the lead will be out at some point, a promo single is a safe-ish bet. Maybe there’s another track non-NFR that will be out ? Like one of her collabs or soundtracks?

It sounds a bit like the Joan Baez (or Joni Mitchell?) song she was listening in her car, in the LFL era... You know, the insta snippet where she wears the Yosemite T-shirt?

I love her singer-songwriter vibe of the title track, though I was expecting guitars and surfing vibes.