Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

This album will be lovely.....

to sleep to.

that's because you aren't making it to the release date

Honestly being a fan of Lana is like being in an highly emotional abusive relationship. I can’t trust her at all anymore...

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

it’s too much. Those two posts a week before her festival circuit and her birthday that just happens to also be the first official day of summer. She wouldn’t possibly give the fans everything we’ve been screaming for and actually finally reveal the details...

...would she?

A June 21 release for that song makes sense. 

- her birthday

- first day of summer (she cares about shit like that; look at her poetry)

- Friday

- day before her first festival show

It's so much her favourite for so many reasons so I feel like she'd want the day she releases it on to hold some significance. 

And all of that makes perfect sense and is logical af, which is why she won't do it. 

ETA: she also posted the snippet for DT roughly a week before its release, and iirc she announced MAC and VB  a week before. I don't think she'd "announce" that she's dropping NFR on her birthday, though. She'd just drop it. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

- her birthday

- Friday

It's so much her favourite for so many reasons so I feel like she'd want the day she releases it on to hold some significance. 

And all of that makes perfect sense and is logical af, which is why she won't do it. 

ETA: she also posted the snippet for DT roughly a week before its release, and iirc she announced MAC and VB  a week before. I don't think she'd "announce" that she's dropping NFR on her birthday, though. She'd just drop it. 

Don't start :excited:

Don't start :excited:

I did say ... it's too logical for her to actually do! 

However, if we don't get a 3rd post today about something to balance her feed ... I might believe it. 

- her birthday

- Friday

This makes to much sense... :rip:

What her disappoint us all :toofunny:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

What's the likelihood of her singing something new from Norman Rotting Fuckwell on the 22nd?

This might be true after all. I'm obsessed with the NFR snippet!

- her birthday

- Friday

6wH2BoV.jpg

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

- her birthday

- Friday

clown_4.jpg I'm ready to get my hopes high again  :hooker:

iv9uXjw.gif

The "I was born at 4:47pm" might be a clue, too ... talking 'bout her birthday ... she might even drop it at that time. 

I take noooo responsibility for being wrong af; I'm just trying to guess how that bitch's mind might work. 

This thread is a fucking roller coaster :

One minute, everyone is ready to burn their Stan card, the other, everyone loves her and is trying to figure out when a track might be out (and let’s not forget the « the album is scrapped » that lasted 60 pages).

This thread is a fucking roller coaster :

One minute, everyone is ready to burn their Stan card, the other, everyone loves her and is trying to figure out when a track might be out (and let’s not forget the « the album is scrapped » that lasted 60 pages).

FOR REAL hahahaha that's why I love read this

iv9uXjw.gif

Just let the album cover be nice looking and not a selfie...

Please, dear Ben, don’t let her use a selfie, please say you disapproved one and could only accept a proper photo. :icant:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png