Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I have a feeling she recorded sooo many songs for this era. It’s unsettling since songs she tends to cut usually ending being my fav. You Can Be The Boss, Last Girl on Earth, Hollywood’s Dead (BTD outtakes). Your Girl (Ultraviolence outtake). I’m still wondering if Trasb Magic was a AKA outtake.

giphy.gif

THIS snippet, fuck!!!!!!! I knew the title track would be a classic and it already fucking is. The melody, the lyrics in your face, sang with such freedom and so carefree, so natural. And the fucking production and instrumentation my GOD!!  I can't wait for this album. The title track, In your car, Venice Bitch, MAC.... :wowcry: 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

dear god i really hope she drops this new song or her entire album this friday, and it would make a lot of sense too. nfr seems her most personal record yet and all the hints towards lizzy grant and everything she used to want to become (poet, pilot) have all been displayed one way or another. im just imagining playing her new album on the plane as im flying to ireland ready to see her for the first time.. what a moment that could be :oprah:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

btw we can’t be so far from the actual album drop.. we literally just heard the title track snippet. I think it may come sooner than we think, August at last

on the other hand I don’t want to clown around yet again

If she's gonna drop the album she needs to do it either this month of July because so many big artists are dropping in august and september

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Lana drop the album on your birthday challenge

I’m a fickle bitch and my hope is restored. I’m done telling myself I’ll be let down I’ll just live in my deluded ignorant fantasy.

btw we can’t be so far from the actual album drop.. we literally just heard the title track snippet. I think it may come sooner than we think, August at last

on the other hand I don’t want to clown around yet again

All good, I'm a big enough clown for us all.

Here I am, bringing more clownery ... ya ready ...

It makes sense to release at least one new song to sing live at (seven?) festival appearances over the course of the summer. She was never going to sing Doin' Time live, imo, but NFR will absolutely be a track she'll sing live.

If I'm wrong I'll edit my pfp to have a clown nose and hair. Bookmark meh.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I have a feeling she recorded sooo many songs for this era. It’s unsettling since songs she tends to cut usually ending being my fav. You Can Be The Boss, Last Girl on Earth, Hollywood’s Dead (BTD outtakes). Your Girl (Ultraviolence outtake). I’m still wondering if Trasb Magic was a AKA outtake.

I have this feeling too. I feel like she might have recorded waaay more than what she's told us and I really hope she put them ALL on the album :oprah3:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

A release on her birthday would be nice but she wont surprise-release the album... if she did though she really would be THAT Venice BITCH

i dont think she cares that much to plan and give us a surprise release. She would probably go: "hey, tomorrow my album drops" and thats it

That would honestly be fine with me lmao

A release on her birthday would be nice but she wont surprise-release the album... if she did though she really would be THAT Venice BITCH

I don't think she'd surprise-release the album, either ...

She said she wanted to drop "a few" or ("a couple")? more songs before the album comes out so I think the absolute most we can hope for on Friday is the song.

She will probably post a fucking poem ...

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream