Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

STOP IT WE ALWAYS HAVE THE "ITS HER LAST ALBUM" DISCUSSIONS  WHEN A NEW ALBUM IS COMING OUT JUST STOP WE KNOW ITS NOT HER LAST

Aside from a couple exceptions, the titles are in sentence case on the back of the physical release. Streaming platforms seem to vary between that and title case

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

@13bitches

tbh i'm kinda of the opinion that like/dislike/react buttons ultimately discourage constructive conversation but if it's something you would like for the forum, make a suggestion

Ahh, gotcha :D

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Semi-urgent question- when are tickets for concerts sent? Like how far in advance? Is it more than a month? Bc I'm trying to decide what address to put in for buying the tickets, thank u

Aren't they online? I thought addresses were for billing information and not shipping.

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

@13bitches

tbh i'm kinda of the opinion that like/dislike/react buttons ultimately discourage constructive conversation but if it's something you would like for the forum, make a suggestion

dislike button should not be on here at all. people will be using it for someone only saying "I love Cruel World"

what i love about this forum is the initial high of new output from lana followed by the inevitable low. did i enjoy the snippets? a lot initially, do i think there's some good songs on there? absolutely, but the more i've listened..... the more i'm worried the new songs are kinda samey unless i hear the whole thing and become hugely surprised  :um:

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

what i love about this forum is the initial high of new output from lana followed by the inevitable low. did i enjoy the snippets? a lot initially, do i think there's some good songs on there? absolutely, but the more i've listened..... the more i'm worried the new songs are kinda samey unless i hear the whole thing and become hugely surprised  :um:

But if they were not "same-y" you would be here bitching about the lack of cohesive album sound.

She can't win.

I really can’t wait to hear the album in full. Bartender, The Greatest, and California are the ones I’m most excited for now but idk if any will top Venice Bitch. We’ll have to wait and see. This album already seems to be everything I hoped it would be.

Also a little random, but the dress Lana wore today is like the same colour and pattern as the dress I was wearing today and it’s kind of a spooky coincidence haha.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

Have we discussed the video being filmed this weekend being for "Bartender" at all? She mentioned wanting to do a video for it at the 2018 Grammys when she first teased it.

8V7Yvel.png