BBM Baby

Roses

I Want It All

Pussycat Kittycat

Super Movie

My Song 57

Off to The Races (Mix 9)

Dance For Money

Yes To Heaven and Fine China (original files)

Brite Lites (Demo)

Y&B (Acapella)

+ Billboard photoshoot outtake

+ http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/7777-more-snippets-big-info-post-part-i/&do=findComment&comment=343004

Dozens more high quality files that couldn't be obtained from anywhere else. Information that people were begging for years to find out. 

Lyrics, length and more information from the releases of High By The Beach, Terrence Loves You (lyrics from both of these songs were posted by me weeks before release in 2015), Honeymoon album trailer, Love, Best American Record (and no I absolutely did not ruin a single thing about Lust For Life), Hope Is A Dangerous Thing.

Songs that were given to other people by me and posted w/o my permission:

Every Man Gets His Wish (v2)

BBM Baby (Demo) 

Be My Daddy

UV outtakes

Beautiful People demo

Are these all substantial enough information and leaks for you? Please for god's sake shut the fuck up about me. Everyone is tired. 

DQutKYd.jpgZx31Fw3.jpgMxtyteM.jpg

I hate saying this, but it sounds like the Eclipse haters are pretty jealous that he gets exclusive info, and want to ruin the time for everyone! 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Resistance

BBM Baby

Roses

I Want It All

Pussycat Kittycat

Super Movie

My Song 57

Off to The Races (Mix 9)

Dance For Money

Brite Lites (Demo)

Y&B (Acapella)

+ http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/7777-more-snippets-big-info-post-part-i/&do=findComment&comment=343004

Dozens more high quality files that couldn't be obtained from anywhere else. Information that people were begging for years to find out. 

Lyrics, length and more information from the releases of High By The Beach, Terrence Loves You (lyrics from both of these songs were posted by me weeks before release in 2015), Honeymoon album trailer, Love, Best American Record (and no I absolutely did not ruin a single thing about Lust For Life), Hope Is A Dangerous Thing.

BBM Baby (Demo) 

Be My Daddy

UV outtakes

Beautiful People demo

Are these all substantial enough information and leaks for you? Please for god's sake shut the fuck up about me. Everyone is tired. 

Sis take it to the PMs

Resistance

BBM Baby

Roses

I Want It All

Pussycat Kittycat

Super Movie

My Song 57

Off to The Races (Mix 9)

Dance For Money

Brite Lites (Demo)

Y&B (Acapella)

BBM Baby (Demo) 

Be My Daddy

UV outtakes

Beautiful People demo

Mic drop

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

The poem she posted tonight is my favorite by far.

But did u get Lana's permission to leak/tease everything u have in the past and present?

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

ResistanceBBM BabyRosesI Want It AllPussycat KittycatSuper MovieMy Song 57Off to The Races (Mix 9)Dance For MoneyYes To Heaven and Fine China (original files)Brite Lites (Demo)Y&B (Acapella) + Billboard photoshoot outtake+ http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/7777-more-snippets-big-info-post-part-i/&do=findComment&comment=343004 Dozens more high quality files that couldn't be obtained from anywhere else. Information that people were begging for years to find out.  Lyrics, length and more information from the releases of High By The Beach, Terrence Loves You (lyrics from both of these songs were posted by me weeks before release in 2015), Honeymoon album trailer, Love, Best American Record (and no I absolutely did not ruin a single thing about Lust For Life), Hope Is A Dangerous Thing. Songs that were given to other people by me and posted w/o my permission:Every Man Gets His Wish (v2)BBM Baby (Demo) Be My DaddyUV outtakesBeautiful People demo Are these all substantial enough information and leaks for you? Please for god's sake shut the fuck up about me. Everyone is tired.  

PERIOD

leak rumors first

if you want it you'll have to pry my laptop out of my cold dead hands...the password is "lanaboardsdotcomuserthatradioheadguyisthezodiackiller"

it's just the way i feel

So what do we think the common thread is between the two songs that warrants a joint video? She gains love in FIILY and loses it in the greatest?

I never would have thought Body Electric, Gods & Monsters + Bel Air had anything to do with each other before Tropico came out. I'm not sure

if you want it you'll have to pry my laptop out of my cold dead hands...the password is "lanaboardsdotcomuserthatradioheadguyisthezodiackiller"

how did u know i was none other than closeted communist ted cruz

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

I never would have thought Body Electric, Gods & Monsters + Bel Air had anything to do with each other before Tropico came out. I'm not sure

...they didn’t have anything to do with each other AFTER tropico released either.

...they didn’t have anything to do with each other AFTER tropico released either.

Facts