Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

you darling xxx need to xx stop being xxx childish xoxoxo

you exact comment is literally @dominkx4’s exact tweet omfg the cringe in this post. he replied to eclipse as a joke and u literally took it to this thread to drag him. i can’t with ur mentality. you word for word jacket his tweet LMAOO

oh my god, i swear if you took one sec and realize what you're saying you wouldn't be able to make yourself look this pathetic 

i mean i really feel sorry for you my darling look at yourself! hope you can get better soon x

now it's time to block you so i can't see someones who's unstable like u comment on what im saying, get a life my baybeh you really need one xo #blocked

:smile3:

he made it clear in his tweet that hes just speculating and he doesnt have any tea on this. half of this forum said the song titles are fake. reading is fundamental

That’s not what the tweet said at all. :rip:

oh my god, i swear if you took one sec and realize what you're saying you wouldn't be able to make yourself look this pathetic 

i mean i really feel sorry for you my darling look at yourself! hope you can get better soon x

not it's time to block you so i can't see someones who's unstable like u comment on what im saying, get a life my baybeh you really need one xo #blocked

here it is. the worst lb post ever.

Don't forget to stream LFA & SOTW on Spotify while we wait for NFR, gays!

magik.png

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

personally i don't think he has so much teas for this era, i mean he didn't bring something was hard to find out

but let's not forget what he did for LFL  :creep:  i mean he fed me so much despite the fact that he annoyed me when lana changed the title and the date because of him, i remember him saying she begged him to if i wasn't mistaken

That’s not what the tweet said at all. :rip:

the tweets literally said i could be wrong but shazam is sometimes wrong and here’s a link to a source that shows shazam has been wrong, so i think it might be wrong.

and it was right.

and that was it.

and he’s literally only given us facts besides anytime he’s given us opinion like....rly at this point. we still gonna bring the shazam thing up.

Idk Eclipse but I don't understand why it's such a revelation that she has straight hair and the mv is 9 minutes long. I mean, we've already seen pics of her with Muscle Beach Baby and her pfp is from the FIILY set, so ...

Why are people so obsessed with him? Regina George is jealous.

50% of Eclipses info is stuff we already basically know or is hidden deep somewhere on a Russian website nobody has bothered to check or knows exist. Then if he get’s it wrong he just comes out with something like ‘oh she must have changed it and scrapped it’. The other stuff he likely get’s from a connection he has to someone who is a producer and a lot of blow jobs later.

People should Ignore him because he’s a narcissistic attention whore and thats the worst sort of person. Someone who thrives off the idea they have some elite power and vip privilege and will do anything to get people to lick there ass to feel special.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

iijqh18869g31.jpg

having this banner annoys me a bit

cuz it seems like she has no good covers for the songs? i mean why they didn't post something related to the singles

not NFR cover!!

anyway it doesn't show anymore so i think it was by mistake

50% of Eclipses info is stuff we already basically know or is hidden deep somewhere on a Russian website nobody has bothered to check or knows exist. Then if he get’s it wrong he just comes out with something like ‘oh she must have changed it and scrapped it’. The other stuff he likely get’s from a connection he has to someone who is a producer and a lot of blow jobs later.

People should Ignore him because he’s a narcissistic attention whore and thats the worst sort of person. Someone who thrives off the idea they have some elite power and vip privilege and will do anything to get people to lick there ass to feel special.

i totally agree with you on this era, he literally had nothing special to say most of them we can find them on another source

but something inside me always trusts him cuz honestly what he did for LFL was amazing lmao 

YESSSSSSS

i totally agree with you on this era, he literally had nothing special to say most of them we can find them on another source

but something inside me always trusts him cuz honestly what he did for LFL was amazing lmao 

as in him ruining the album or...............

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

It’s because Lana isn’t really working with the same producers and recorded NFR more privately with Jack this time, as for Lust for Life she worked with a wider range of people, in different studios and producers and one of them was likely the person Eclipse has a connection with. But since Marina he has literally had nothing on nobody and is playing everyone and trying to make it look like he knows something.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance