Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

is that a still from the video

4XRuwA7.png

It’s from the trailer she already released and if not it looks blurry so probably found stills from some random website which we will probably find ourselves soon. We already knew when it was coming out and the lyrics before eclipse said anything. We know both songs are like 8+ minuets so it’s easy to guess a mv is probably 9 mins.

Eclipse tweeting like we should be thankful for him? Lol...this guy is unwell.

As you are reading this eclipse if you really have the video then leak it and stop being a pussy. You can easily create a fake twitter account with a vpn and upload it. If you really have it show us we are wrong.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

It’s from the trailer she already released and if not it looks blurry so probably found stills from some random website which we will probably find ourselves soon. We already knew when it was coming out and the lyrics before eclipse said anything. We know both songs are like 8+ minuets so it’s easy to guess a mv is probably 9 mins.

As you are reading this eclipse if you really have the video then leak it and stop being a pussy. You can easily create an account with a vpn and upload it. If you really have it show us we are wrong.

this post should go to his defender aka worshippers too tho  :creep:

:smile3:

As you are reading this eclipse if you really have the video then leak it and stop being a pussy. You can easily create an account with a vpn and upload it. If you really have it show us we are wrong.

ok yes this but i doubt he would seeing as hes probably already on her managements radar

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

As you are reading this eclipse if you really have the video then leak it and stop being a pussy. You can easily create a fake twitter account with a vpn and upload it. If you really have it show us we are wrong.

how about not leaking it and causing a potential love 2.0........................ also VPNs don't stop the FBI jasghbhg

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

ok yes this but i doubt he would seeing as hes probably already on her managements radar

You’re right because honestly he knows they’re still after him for previous shit. But I’m still doubtful he has anything. Notice how he’s said very basic stuff we already know.

how about not leaking it and causing a potential love 2.0........................ also VPNs don't stop the FBI jasghbhg

I know...he won’t don’t worry. He never does lool

that’s not in the trailer.

You’re right because honestly he knows they’re still after him for previous shit. But I’m still doubtful he has anything. Notice how he’s said very basic stuff we already know.

in fairness it’s the exact same info level he gives when talking about any new artist releases.

Well, didn't he leak pretty much all of her unreleased songs? 

However that being said, I'm glad no «insider» (including him) gave us any infos while this record was being made. She changes her mind a lot while creating a new record and it sure was a problem with LFL: we had certain expectations on what we wanted and she decided to change its direction (for better or worse). I still can't forget that there was a rumored song with horror movie vibes on LFL (probably the demo to 13 Beaches). 

I’m not begging for anyone to think the same thing as me about Eclipse or any other leakers. But some of you act like cult members about some of them... you guys gotta remember tho... the leakers from 2 years ago have basically stopped leaking anything. Either they have nothing or know nothing and a lot of what they say at this point is 90% bullshit for attention. They’ve all gotten to be this way and it’s the truth. I’m sorry I’m just tired of this fandom getting worked up about someone without any supporting reason now

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Some of yall are delusional what is so bad about eclipse having inside info????? It must be jealousy because how else can anyone get so offended everytime his name is brought up? There's constant talk of attention whoring but... he dropped a tweet and did nothing else... where exactly is it implied he is to be worshipped

It is not that deep

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

some of u guys act like eclipse literally needs to leak everything in full hq before it’s plausible his info is correct.

No not really just something a little more substantial like lyrics we have not heard and maybe a clear still(s)that doesn’t look like something he’s photoshopped or grabbed from a Russian website. He could easily put out something more plausible. Having said that most of the time he posts something the next day we find it elsewhere anyway he’s just good at knowing where to look.

Y’all.. Eclipse might tweet some clownery sometimes but if he tweets something about an upcoming release with an exact date it’s always true. We already know he has access to stuff a couple of days before it gets released, there’s no reason not to believe him w stuff like this.

qfrWuBl.png