Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

So what do we think the common thread is between the two songs that warrants a joint video? She gains love in FIILY and loses it in the greatest?

I absolutely have no idea. The Greatest seems to be about being down / blue / depressed, but not about someone per se?!?! (hard to say with a 30-second snippet)

Both songs seem to be different production-wise... Maybe they are like MAC and VB: FIILY is closer to VB and The Greatest is closer in tone to MAC?!?

ResistanceBBM BabyRosesI Want It AllPussycat KittycatSuper MovieMy Song 57Off to The Races (Mix 9)Dance For MoneyYes To Heaven and Fine China (original files)Brite Lites (Demo)Y&B (Acapella) + Billboard photoshoot outtake+ http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/7777-more-snippets-big-info-post-part-i/&do=findComment&comment=343004 Dozens more high quality files that couldn't be obtained from anywhere else. Information that people were begging for years to find out.  Lyrics, length and more information from the releases of High By The Beach, Terrence Loves You (lyrics from both of these songs were posted by me weeks before release in 2015), Honeymoon album trailer, Love, Best American Record (and no I absolutely did not ruin a single thing about Lust For Life), Hope Is A Dangerous Thing. Songs that were given to other people by me and posted w/o my permission:Every Man Gets His Wish (v2)BBM Baby (Demo) Be My DaddyUV outtakesBeautiful People demo Are these all substantial enough information and leaks for you? Please for god's sake shut the fuck up about me. Everyone is tired.  

DQutKYd.jpgZx31Fw3.jpgMxtyteM.jpg

Oh wow look stuff from years ago zzzzz.... zzzzz..... issa list... zzzz...

If you’re tired, it’s cool to just not say anything???!!!!!! Nobody is making you do it! You have shit to leak? Leak it then. If not, go back into your cave and don’t come back out a week later waving a flag that says “I KNOW INFO YET I WONT PROVE IT!!” If you want to be part of conversations, then that’s fine! But there’s no need to be arrogant every post you make. Being a washed out leaker isn’t shit to me lmfao (this is going off of every interaction I’ve ever had with you on this site) you’re just like any other member here, love

That’s what’s making me.... yawwwwwn.... zzzzzz..... zzzzz....

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

That’s all I gotta say.

I’m getting a strong beetles vibe from The Greatest, also ‘fuck it I love you’ keeps repeating in my head now. Even though I thought I disliked it.

I definitely hear that and I can hear it in FIILY too, that one sounds kind of beatley to me too

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Resistance

BBM Baby

Roses

I Want It All

Pussycat Kittycat

Super Movie

My Song 57

Off to The Races (Mix 9)

Dance For Money

Yes To Heaven and Fine China (original files)

Brite Lites (Demo)

Y&B (Acapella)

+ Billboard photoshoot outtake

+ http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/7777-more-snippets-big-info-post-part-i/&do=findComment&comment=343004

Dozens more high quality files that couldn't be obtained from anywhere else. Information that people were begging for years to find out. 

Lyrics, length and more information from the releases of High By The Beach, Terrence Loves You (lyrics from both of these songs were posted by me weeks before release in 2015), Honeymoon album trailer, Love, Best American Record (and no I absolutely did not ruin a single thing about Lust For Life), Hope Is A Dangerous Thing.

Songs that were given to other people by me and posted w/o my permission:

Every Man Gets His Wish (v2)

BBM Baby (Demo) 

Be My Daddy

UV outtakes

Beautiful People demo

Are these all substantial enough information and leaks for you? Please for god's sake shut the fuck up about me. Everyone is tired. 

DQutKYd.jpgZx31Fw3.jpgMxtyteM.jpg

Why don't you finally put out that masterpost you were speaking of months ago, instead of rushing in to defend yourself from criticism you clearly don't believe is valid, anyway.

I don't know about anyone else, but it's the height of vanity to me - to maintain that you haven't done anything wrong, and yet here you are pulling every receipt there is.

Like, look. If you feel that people are attacking you for no good reason, then there's no good reason to defend yourself, either.

Save your breath and let your actions speak for themselves, if there's really nothing to fault you for. Then again, this is all just a game of pulling focus and getting attention - which involves a lot of indignant yapping and doing exactly nothing, so...

rihKQ8M.gif

Bruh this shit has been going on for like three eras are both parties not sick and tired of the same arguments going back and forth?

Dismantle the two party system! 

Communism! 

Eat ass! 

Is this relevant to the youths of today? 

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

Lana looks gorgeous in the screencap though! i love her eye makeup so much and i just hope this video has variety or a storyline. i'm so tired of her filming and serving us perfume comercials filled with ultraviolence stock footage, and the same iphone footage on a loop for 10 minutes straight.

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

Oh wow look stuff from years ago zzzzz.... zzzzz..... issa list... zzzz...

If you’re tired, it’s cool to just not say anything???!!!!!! Nobody is making you do it! You have shit to leak? Leak it then. If not, go back into your cave and don’t come back out a week later waving a flag that says “I KNOW INFO YET I WONT PROVE IT!!” If you want to be part of conversations, then that’s fine! But there’s no need to be arrogant every post you make. Being a washed out leaker isn’t shit to me lmfao (this is going off of every interaction I’ve ever had with you on this site) you’re just like any other member here, love

That’s what’s making me.... yawwwwwn.... zzzzzz..... zzzzz....

The tea on Hope was this past January. :)

And some of the leaks I made were from just late last year.

All of you talk shit about me for pages and you expect me to just sit quietly and take it all? I get tired of seeing people having to defend me against all of you, all of my friends DMing me "oh lb is talking shit about you again", I'm sure everyone is fucking tired of the same drama already. You call me everything from pedo to narcissist attention seeker and I don't get to reply back? Yeah nobody is making me do it, but will you shut the fuck up? And not just you, everyone on this drama.

Been there, done that. I've tried to be a part of this forum and take part in the conversations in this very thread (and so many other artist threads) earlier this year. All I received was more drama, more people calling me a pedo and attention seeker in the end. Here's one simple example: http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/10278-norman-fucking-rockwell-pre-release-thread/page-1526&do=findComment&comment=759145

You are free to go through my posts and see the ratio of someone trying to blend in, take part in the convos vs. someone arrogant. 

All of you are rude af. 

Dismantle the two party system! 

Communism! 

Eat ass! 

Is this relevant to the youths of today? 

Yes

giphy.gif