Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

:toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny: :rip:  :rip:  :rip: Rip this post. There were lyrics with funny gifs. I tried to delete an inappropriate gif from it later, but it totally fucked up, so links and shit appeared. I will remeber the sis, she had a short life

@@vodkaa quoted it without the shitty erotic gif btw

When the album’s out i’m definitely not listening i want it to be fresh when the deluxe edition featuring yosemite, life is beautiful and the music video for cola is released i can wait a few more months

Why is this me bdkgsggsshjvfd

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

@@SweetHenny Maybe you want to delete that gif :B

Guidelines

9. Please do not post inappropriate material, I think everyone understands what I mean by this. The policy goes that if you would not feel comfortable viewing it at work, or in front of children or parents, don't post it!

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

the greatest is fucking sad girl shit personified and really does have that beatles vibe idk how to cope I can't wait for this double music vid I know people have been worried the songs don't go together but I think they tell a story! Like starting with fuck it i luh you and then the end of their relationship w the greatest omfg someone leak it except don't rly but ahh speed up tomorrow pls

She's not even that good at reading poems, but her voice is so soothing that I'd eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Star ASMR quality

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

I cannot believe we're getting two new songs this weekend.  :defeated:  She doesn't let us breath huh.  :flutter:

Also...I like this new BAR lyrics. The old one are good as well but this one are kind of 'fuck everyone and everything i just wanna be with ma man"

giphy.gif

let's delete this bc sometimes i do feel like a useless gay! :kiss:

Oop ok

@Clampigirl Oh shit, I'm sorry for posting this inappropriate gif  :toofunny:  I tried to delete the gif by editing the post, but it got totally fucked up with links and everything, so it's gone for good now anyway

I’m not a mod so no worries, I just thought I should let you know =P

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

She's not even that good at reading poems, but her voice is so soothing that I'd eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Star ASMR quality

She's nervous reading it. I thought it was beautiful.