Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Can you call it a leak when it was released via google play?

I’d say yes because they screwed up and released it when it was supposed to be delayed. It’s not supposed to be officially out! Either way they just need to drop it so they can grab the streams and purchases. Everybody is just going to be listening illegally which isn’t doing anything for Lana or her team!

When listening to the song I thought how the piano solo at the end hella sounded like Bartender so I looked at the tracklist and wow what song comes after Bartender and I'm like damn we stand a transition queen.

I’d say yes because they screwed up and released it when it was supposed to be delayed. It’s not supposed to be officially out! Either way they just need to drop it so they can grab the streams and purchases. Everybody is just going to be listening illegally which isn’t doing anything for Lana or her team!

I bought it and am listening to it legally?

When listening to the song I thought how the piano solo at the end hella sounded like Bartender so I looked at the tracklist and wow what song comes after Bartender and I'm like damn we stand a transition queen.

I love the piano tie ins at the beginning and the end. They are wonderful!

Ya I paid money for it too and I own it

I guess lol, let’s say gray area! Im listening to a downloaded file that did not come from a legitimate source. Over and over, ohhhh well. Once released I’ll of course purchase in iTunes and stream on Spotify but they need to strike while the iron is hot lol! Full disclosure I tried to buy on Google Play but I couldn’t figure out how lol. Such a random platform.

ugh i feel like this might be delayed until next week :/

I could see them dropping the singles and video the week of the album honestly! So so messy lol.

upset at the implication that people don't know kokomo

Most of her target audience probably doesn't know the reference. She is definitely going for a beachy feel on NFR

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

Does someone here have Elle's tweet about Lana Boards being a nightmare? Someone here used to use it as signature but i can't find it nowhere. Such an iconic tweet

original.gif

with all the singles coming out at midnight like normani’s , Miley, and Taylor’s... ofc they’ll delay it, their singles will outshine lana sadly... but THATS NO EXCUSE WE NEED THE DAMN SINGLES

I mean if she and her team actually put some effort into promoting she may have a chance

tenor.gif?itemid=8922295

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Does someone here have Elle's tweet about Lana Boards being a nightmare? Someone here used to use it as signature but i can't find it nowhere. Such an iconic tweet

I did find a tweet that says this but this one isn’t from Elle; it’s from annedauphine

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

midnight est- red hearse album lana fuck it i love and the greatest taylor lover strange how this all got stacked. a little overwhelmed but also thrilled to have it all come out together. these mean a great deal to me in different ways. sending love hi from the studio
11:19 PM · Aug 15, 2019·Echofon

https://twitter.com/jackantonoff/status/1162111625995923468

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG

uhm the fact that he lumped Lana in with TayTay Swift

giphy.gif

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif