Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

They are so idiotic to me!

The song is leaked, period. It's out there!

Put it up now for people to stream and purchase, otherwise lose out on legit streams and purchases.

I literally- I know y'all won't care but people are comparing Lana to Taylor Swift because she's calling out Kanye, which I think is faulty because (1) Taylor has had beef with Kanye long before the Trump support (she has the right imo as much as I hate her). (2) Lana is actually making this somewhat political, as she's mad at Ye for being besties with Trump, not something he did directly to her. Not only that, but people are calling her racist because she's calling out Kanye and not white people who voted for Trump, which is also faulty because simply the fact that Lana was actual friends with Kanye before all this, so she knows him personally, and Kanye is the only relevant pop culture celebrity (aka the realm that Lana is in too) that I can think of that has not only supported Trump, but has taken pictures with, visited the White House under his presidency, etc. 

sgopYhV.gif

I guess this will after all top Ultraviolence, holy fuck i'm on the floor after listening The Greatest. Bitch slayed my gay ass

zbuLBj5.gif

original.gif