Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Sometimes I live for leaks but the entire album leaking two weeks prior release is so sad. Her team is the most useless group of people I've ever seen manage an artist, how could they let this happen? It's not like someone went to a store or whataver and got the album by mistake, they're literally sending the tape I-  :deadbanana:

It’s an UO version of the cassette actually so it’s not Lana’s team fault

i don't understand why everyone's freaking out, we all knew this would happen, i mean all her albums end up leaking.

And Lana always gets upset about it but she's never done anything at all to prevent it. I'm sorry but if she really does care about her music and doesn't want any leaks se should've fired her team a long time ago.

giphy.gif

I love the song, but Doin' Time really does sound out of place. It's ridiculous. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

As much as I hate Ben and Ed, although this messy album rollout is partly their fault it's not their fault some random kid got the cassette early it's not like they personally shipped it to her house

although they need to release the digital now they're so dumb

Agree and agree, it's all over already, just release the incredible thing already

8nl2OpX.png

This woman is sitting on dozens if not hundreds of unreleased & unleaked songs we don't even know about, I'm sure one of them would have been a better fit. Something like Wild On You (wouldn't that have been amazing?). And if she wanted to include a cover (which I don't mind at all), why not a CSNY song, a Neil Young song (stealing a title doesn't count lanz), or a Beach Boys song? RHCP even. Doin' Time feels so out of place...

Literally the only reason why Doin' Time is on there is because it was such a hit on radio and streaming. Otherwise it would just be one less song on the album, the original 13 tracks. Label decision, and probably not Lana's.

Literally the only reason why Doin' Time is on there is because it was such a hit on radio and streaming. Otherwise it would just be one less song on the album, the original 13 tracks. Label decision, and probably not Lana's.

i think this is how it went

interscope: "doin' time is a hit wanna put it on the record?"

lana: "sure who cares"

the end lol

Fuck Interscope. She needs to leave them already.

I would suggest that everyone leaves @Bentap77 a message on instagram and especially a comment on his latest photo so that we can get this album released rn to prevent further damage! I'm fucking fuming yall lol

tumblr_m9li5eLE0H1rah8xoo1_500.gif