Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

anyway.

for anyone that lives in nor cal, there's a cute little record store up here selling NFR. If you want the name of the store let me know and I can tell you so that you can go buy it. or we can go buy it together tomorrow morning.

xx night

pass me my vape.

hey everyone.

i'm a newbiee, thought i'd introduce myself.

my name's josee. i'm from nor cal.

i skipped my afternoon class in 2012 to see this new artist who called herself lana del rey and had a RBF on her album cover.

this was at amoeba in SF.

i've been listening to her daily ever since.

<3

why ppl are using the same booklet font

hi x

:smile3:

next album:

chuck will be on the cover/video/ ft with lana

by LDR10 all the lead vocals will be Chuck and Lana will be stuck doing Blue Madonna-esque background harmonies

nice cocc bro

https://twitter.com/gudemanda/status/534072146491088896?s=21

WTF? Look at the date of the tweet

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

The flower of this era is the hydrangea (again)

the flower of this era is an iphone camera

I maintain my stance that the flower of this era is a crack pipe

glass-love-rose-glass-tube-with-plastic-

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

the more i go deeper into NFR era the more i realize how shitty LFL was

On the subject of LFL, I listened to a few songs again today (Summer Bummer, White Mustang, Groupie Love) and realized that it just hasn’t held up as a whole. I may be biased because I associate that album with a low point in my life and someone who I eventually realized was very toxic to my well-being, but it just doesn’t vibe the same way it used to. The last four songs (and maybe 13 Beaches) still hold up as discography highlights but the album as a whole is just a directionless, incohesive mess. Not to mention that until NFR it seems to have had the worst rollout LDR’s discography has seen.

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

On the subject of LFL, I listened to a few songs again today (Summer Bummer, White Mustang, Groupie Love) and realized that it just hasn’t held up as a whole. I may be biased because I associate that album with a low point in my life and someone who I eventually realized was very toxic to my well-being, but it just doesn’t vibe the same way it used to. The last four songs (and maybe 13 Beaches) still hold up as discography highlights but the album as a whole is just a directionless, incohesive mess. Not to mention that until NFR it seems to have had the worst rollout LDR’s discography has seen.

i think the good album will always be a good album no matter how many bad memories you had on that era

on UV era i was in the most horrible toxic relationship of my life it actually ruined me and i still think its the best album

the bright side of the album was (13B, cherry, heroin, change)

:smile3: