Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

What is he saying

Basically, I started by asking if he could send me Cinnamon Girl only and he replied something like "How do I know that you won't leak it?"

After that, he stopped replying.

Then I asked, "If you're not going to share it, why do you want people to know you have it?" and he replied "Because I think I was the first [to have the CD]"

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Excuse my Spanish but my native tongue is similar to Spanish in some ways and my brain kinda messes it all up

KW1zt5B.png

Dont worry.

He's literally thinking that he's speciall and we are a bunch of dumbasses because we think is cool. He's not very smart, he writes spanish very bad

Before was was was, was was is _@idkangel

i'm sure more people will get copies tomorrow and somehow it'll leak within the next couple of hours we're all good

If there's a god, I hope he listens to you.

Before was was was, was was is _@idkangel

I can't believe you trash this guy because he doesn't do something illegal and if he did you would make him cry like the Billie girl. Sometimes I just can't understand people, album coming in 3 days

BTW I don't pretend like I wouldn't listen to the leak but still it's good for Lana that it hasn't leaked in hq yet

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

I can't believe you trash this guy because he doesn't do something illegal and if he did you would make him cry like the Billie girl. Sometimes I just can't understand people, album coming in 3 days

BTW I don't pretend like I wouldn't listen to the leak but still it's good for Lana that it hasn't leaked in hq yet

lana fans can wait for 11 months with no promo or shit

but they cant behave right and wait 3 days till the album get officially released 

:smile3:

i agree. we've waited almost a full year, we can wait 3 more days. i can't wait for Friday midnight to hear it, but until then, whatever happens, i will not listen to leaks, not even the snippets or anything we've got so far except maybe bartender which i already heard in lq 

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

I heard someone from here called the store and told them it’s not supposed to be sold until Friday. That’s the dumbest sh** someone can do. ”Respect her work” like wtf tha don’t mean sh** u can still listen to a leak and respect her work I’m still gonna stream/buy her album even if I listen to a leak. Y’all are truly smth else smh

I heard someone from here called the store and told them it’s not supposed to be sold until Friday. That’s the dumbest sh** someone can do. ”Respect her work” like wtf tha don’t mean sh** u can still listen to a leak and respect her work I’m still gonna stream/buy her album even if I listen to a leak. Y’all are truly smth else smh

giphy.gif