Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

for those who have listened to the title track, does the intro accurately portray the overall sound of norman? Like each album's intro is fucking iconic, is it up to par?

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

for those who have listened to the title track, does the intro accurately portray the overall sound of norman? Like each album's intro is fucking iconic, is it up to par?

The intro’s gorgeous. Just like her previous albums it starts out beautifully.

qfrWuBl.png

Yes, and the intro is heavenly tbh ... I cannot wait to hear it in hq

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

She even had the comic book theme going on, they could easily make killer booklet with that.

right? The whole aesthetic of this era is very nonsensical, like she just went along and added a bunch of random stuff along the way and it's just all over the place AND of course Ch*ck had to be involved in the process and put the last nail in the coffin with her DIY vision

giphy.gif

right? The whole aesthetic of this era is very nonsensical, like she just went along and added a bunch of random stuff along the way and it's just all over the place AND of course Ch*ck had to be involved in the process and put the last nail in the coffin with her DIY vision

Yes, Lanz said she didn't have a plan and it fucking shows. I don't even know how I'd describe the aesthetic ... there are definitely industrial and nautical elements, and then there's random fucking flowers 'n' shit ... as you say, none of it makes sense when you put it all together.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Yes, Lanz said she didn't have a plan and it fucking shows. I don't even know how I'd describe the aesthetic ... there are definitely industrial and nautical elements, and then there's random fucking flowers 'n' shit ... as you say, none of it makes sense when you put it all together.

It's a bit artsy, a bit nautical, a bit industrial, a bit pop art, a bit 90s, a bit... Chuck.  :rip: