Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Where's Banaloards from twitter and why are they not tweeting the iconic posts written here today

sparklejumpropenoose is on vacation but he said if there is anything good to just send it to him via twitter

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

Where's Banaloards from twitter and why are they not tweeting the iconic posts written here today

banaloards is on vacay in new england  :wave:

it's just the way i feel

don't know if someone has already posted about this but fantano gave both FIILY and TG best tracks of the week in his weekly roundup:

"fuck it i love you is pretty enchanting. it's very spacious, it's very pretty. lana's vocals are a bit more expressive and i like that, i like that a lot. the greatest, instrumentally, is a bit more grand in comparison. um, not sure what else to say other than that...i'm actually legitimately excited for this lana record. i have been enjoying a majority of these songs leading up to this album norman fucking rockwell. the only thing i don't like about it so far is how goofy the album cover is. but i will totally swap that for some songs that i enjoy. so, i don't know...i think i'm gonna like this lana record. it's possible, it's possible. i'm gonna be shocked, i will be effing shocked if that's how it goes down. but if that's where we end up, that's where we end up. that's where we end up."

i fucking love your icon, Caroline queen

I cried listening to The Greatest today

Can't wait to completely unravel listening to Bartender, Love Song, How to Disappear and California in HQ  :poordat:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

dont worry ladies<3 in 2 days WE will be fingering ourselves to california in hq. screw him

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*