Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I'm gonna cyberbully him to suicide idc

That's too much. Please, tell me you're not being serious. Y'all can laugh here but it should stay HERE.

we should treat him like "ha i bet you're so dumb you don't even know how to get your cd into your computer, export the files as mp3s and upload them to google drive hahaha you must be so dumb" so he tries to prove himself and does it

istg if he's dumb enough to fall for this reverse psychology shit  :thumb:

he posts photos of himself on that twitter acc and at the same time likes videos of fat gays banging.. i- have we got no shame left at all

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Everyone behave & be respectful! Don't harass anyone, don't encourage leaks, just don't cross any boundaries you shouldn't. Okay? x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

we should treat him like "ha i bet you're so dumb you don't even know how to get your cd into your computer, export the files as mp3s and upload them to google drive hahaha you must be so dumb" so he tries to prove himself and does it

reverse psychology only works if you’re not a brainless jellyfish

all my wounds are due to love, to love, love, love

Hey Brazilian bitches, do you know any stores that still sell new records? I can only think of Saraiva and some other book stores but they're all about to bankrupt so they don't usually have new cds

lojas americanas amada