Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

HANGINGFROOT update:

The policemen caught me guys ;( I tried my best to act like you guys describe on the hookup stories thread here on LB but the guy was just freaked out and paused the CD right when the extended part of Hope was about to start. Butthole plan didn't work out, if you were wondering. He just screamed and called the police. I explained the situation to one of the police officers but he said they had to take every Lanaboards member they could find because we were "annoying gays causing trouble online". I was shocked and asked him who told him that, and he replied "My son, Win Edwards". We lost today guys. Wish me luck while I'm in jail!  :(

4214755c9f6384d6a89dabd278e16bd8.jpg

i'll make sure you get to listen to the album through the jail phone

Oh, and she replaced the back cover with "I won't not not not fuck you the fuck up" 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

HANGINGFROOT update:

The policemen caught me guys ;( I tried my best to act like you guys describe on the hookup stories thread here on LB but the guy was just freaked out and paused the CD right when the extended part of Hope was about to start. Butthole plan didn't work out, if you were wondering. He just screamed and called the police. I explained the situation to one of the police officers but he said they had to take every Lanaboards member they could find because we were "annoying gays causing trouble online". I was shocked and asked him who told him that, and he replied "My son, Win Edwards". We lost today guys. Wish me luck while I'm in jail!  :(

we'll send you a copy of nfr to your jail cell thank you for your service to the community. i hope you are being arrested for hurting win edwards too

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

HANGINGFROOT update:

BITCH LMAOOO THIS TOOK ME ALL THE WAY OUT

mypictr_380x225-7.png

im actually sick and tired of hearing cinnamon girl in lq every fucking time  :toofunny:

i can't believe we're letting him do this to us, we have to come up w sumn real quick

giphy.gif

HANGINGFROOT update:

pacos culiaos :creep:

gbSBViK.gif

Too much sudden quiet on here. I hope you all not doing a listening party without me

listening to what? the sounds of this twink being an attention whore because his daddy never loved him

giphy.gif