Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

i hope he never gets to see a butthole in real life

don't worry he sees an asshole everytime he looks in the mirror

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

I literally wrote a song about that this year :rip:

OMG completely out of topic but I hope you're not in that space right now ☹️ I feel like you're such a cool person and such an amazing member, I definitely wouldn't like to know you're suffering! And if I'm reaching and it was just a crazy song idea omg I'm sorry I tend to overreact hfjdkjg

The venice bitch page in the booklet is how all the booklet should've looked like. It's still pretty I guess. But that CD lmaooo 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

OMG completely out of topic but I hope you're not in that space right now ☹️ I feel like you're such a cool person and such an amazing member, I definitely wouldn't like to know you're suffering! And if I'm reaching and it was just a crazy song idea omg I'm sorry I'm tend to overreact hfjdkjg

Ow qué dulce pero sí la verdad que estoy peor que nunca :'( thank you though

Ow qué dulce pero sí la verdad que estoy peor que nunca :'( thank you though

ay no ;( lo siento mucho, espero que estés mejor prontooo, por lo menos piensa que alguien random en el internet aprecia tu contribución fjdjf aunque no sirva de mucho mi opinión, pero bueno. Also esto no tiene NADA que ver con la conversación del thread pero fkdfhd me parecía importante decirlo idk why

how did the butthole thing start :lmao:

we just looked at his face and thought omg it looks like a place where the shit comes out ouf

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*