Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

What happened?

the album didn't happen that's enough of a reason :hooker:

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

We failed again, I'm gonna take a break. I'm checking reddit anf leakth.is just in case, Let you guys know if I know something. Back in a few hours

Before was was was, was was is _@idkangel

Which one of you children actually contacted that recorded store

:toofunny:

that was such a dumb move if someone actually contacted them. I think Lana's label could have noticed from people talking about it on Twitter or Instagram. Or maybe they are reading this thread and knew what store we were talking about.

You don’t ever have to

Be gayer than you really are

When you listen to the tracks, baby

You don’t ever have to

Be a butthole of power bottom

Or butthole of a great grandpa

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

that was such a dumb move if someone actually contacted them. I think Lana's label could have noticed from people talking about it on Twitter or Instagram. Or maybe they are reading this thread and knew what store we were talking about.

lana's management reading this thread ?? they don't even know who lana is

giphy.gif

That twitter guy didn't say where he bought it though. One user from here posted IG account of the store that was selling it early and someone smart enough from here told them that it's not supposed to be out for sale yet. Later I posted location of the store so someone could go there and buy it quickly, but it was too late. The whole story.

HANGINGFROOT update:

The policemen caught me guys ;( I tried my best to act like you guys describe on the hookup stories thread here on LB but the guy was just freaked out and paused the CD right when the extended part of Hope was about to start. Butthole plan didn't work out, if you were wondering. He just screamed and called the police. I explained the situation to one of the police officers but he said they had to take every Lanaboards member they could find because we were "annoying gays causing trouble online". I was shocked and asked him who told him that, and he replied "My son, Win Edwards". We lost today guys. Wish me luck while I'm in jail!  :(

4214755c9f6384d6a89dabd278e16bd8.jpg

The booklet going around is fake! The real booklet is brown construction paper with "my pussy tastes like cinnamon, luv ur fav insta-baddie, Lana xoxo" in red crayon 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

That twitter guy didn't say where he bought it though. One user from here posted IG account of the store that was selling it early and someone smart from here told them that it's not supposed to be out for sale yet. The whole story.

yeah but they really don't get that they can check by themselves if the store has the cd and just act stupid and buy it. like the cashiers even know. unless they are lana stans.. and what are the chances for that? all 209 of us are here on this thread rn

giphy.gif