Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I hate it when Lana does songs in one take... I mean girl make some efforts. Add some layers. Jack put some effort in the production or Lana could create rough piano demos by herself w her sound engineer.

Also Lana has COMPLETELY lost her artistic vision when it comes to visuals since Lust For Life.

Also Chuck Grant should get a career of her own :hooker: & let other photographers & directors with actual style & passion take the floor.

pretty when you cry was almost one take, and that was pretty amazing too 

Are we sure that's the video? B/c they already used that footage for Venice Bitch and MAC, I don't see how they can extend it for a third music video.

We're sure HIAB is the lead single? Or that it's not something else?

knowing Lana i'm sure she'll use that footage for a third time. And no we have no idea what the lead could be. I could see it being cinnamon, but it could be a song we haven't heard at all.

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I feel like Chuck is leeching off of Lana to some extent, Chuck is mostly known for being Lana's sister. However I understand they are very close.

Exactly. Also since she literally lives with Lana & is so close to her, Lana might feel an obligation to work with her on her projects. Since Chuck herself is a photographer, Lana might think it rude call other photographers to work with her.

One of the first thing Chuck must do is develope a unique style of her own or her only claim to fame will be being Lana's assistant & candid photographer.

Yes, the vocal was one take but you can hear the effort that was put into the multi-instrumental production & layering. That effort lacks in Sylvia.

my least favorite thing about honeymoon is the complete lack of leaks or outtakes...like BtD basically has 4 conrete "almost-was" that you could fill in, among every song having 1-7 demo versions..like it's all there. 

Paradise has the obvious Paradise and we know Angels Forever;Forever Angels is basically a prologue to Ride, besides those songs being made right alongside/after BtDs tracklist

Ultraviolence is full of demos/alt versions/and a hot 6-8 outtakes with some leaked beforehand you could sift into the tracklist...your girl, jfk, black beauty, fine chine, etc. 

Honeymoon is pretty much..everything she recorded she used. and it makes me sad. :crossed: the only registered songs we hadn't heard at the time was BPBP (which was basically written originally for big eyes) and Wild One, in which we have 0 information about. there are no unreleased songs that fill in a mystery vein of Honeymoon, which is something we can't say for any other era. 

Even LfL has so many unheard secrets. Yosemite, Architecture (final), Roses Bloom, Cactus, Something Real, Malibu, the 4 demos of LfL, the 4 unnamed political tracks we never heard, etc. 

Norman Rockwell so far has "0" because we don't know what'll be on the album, talking like an answering machine is probably our closest to the first era outtake though

Norman Rockwell so far has "0" because we don't know what'll be on the album, talking like an answering machine is probably our closest to the first era outtake though

Ainnit that TLAAM is from 2014 or did I hallucinate reading that somewhere

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

Ainnit that TLAAM is from 2014 or did I hallucinate reading that somewhere

i've only ever seen it referenced like...early 2018

my least favorite thing about honeymoon is the complete lack of leaks or outtakes...like BtD basically has 4 conrete "almost-was" that you could fill in, among every song having 1-7 demo versions..like it's all there. 

Paradise has the obvious Paradise and we know Angels Forever;Forever Angels is basically a prologue to Ride, besides those songs being made right alongside/after BtDs tracklist

Ultraviolence is full of demos/alt versions/and a hot 6-8 outtakes with some leaked beforehand you could sift into the tracklist...your girl, jfk, black beauty, fine chine, etc. 

Honeymoon is pretty much..everything she recorded she used. and it makes me sad. :crossed: the only registered songs we hadn't heard at the time was BPBP (which was basically written originally for big eyes) and Wild One, in which we have 0 information about. there are no unreleased songs that fill in a mystery vein of Honeymoon, which is something we can't say for any other era. 

Even LfL has so many unheard secrets. Yosemite, Architecture (final), Roses Bloom, Cactus, Something Real, Malibu, the 4 demos of LfL, the 4 unnamed political tracks we never heard, etc. 

How can we be so sure that Honeymoon has no outtakes or unleaked material that we just simply don't know about.

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

knowing Lana i'm sure she'll use that footage for a third time. And no we have no idea what the lead could be. I could see it being cinnamon, but it could be a song we haven't heard at all.

you're a gross dumb bitch

you're a gross dumb bitch

And is there a problem with being a gross dumb bitch??

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

How can we be so sure that Honeymoon has no outtakes or unleaked material that we just simply don't know about.

if we had even the slightest suspicion or information about Honeymoon unreleased or outtakes do u think i would've made that post at all

why be unnecessarily theoretical when i can just be factual & say im sad bc we have no Honeymoon outtakes .

if we had even the slightest suspicion or information about Honeymoon unreleased or outtakes do u think i would've made that post at all

I just think it would be a little unrealistic for the album to have no outtakes whatsoever. It's weird to think she wrote only 14 songs and they all made the cut, but who knows  :oopna:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

If we get a tour for NFR how do you think the setlist will be? My guess is:

Intro

Venice Bitch

High By The Beach

Cinnamon

Born To Die

Blue Jeans

Summertime Sadness

Mariner's Apartment Complex

West Coast

Happiness Is A Butterfly

Cherry

Young & Beautiful

Hope / Change Medley

Ride

Video Games

Ultraviolence

Serial Killer

How To Disappear

Off To The Races

:creep:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

https://www.instagram.com/cult_singer/

she's at 1750

I just think it would be a little unrealistic for the album to have no outtakes whatsoever. It's weird to think she just wrote only 14 songs and they all made the cut, but who knows  :oopna:

If we get a tour for NFR how do you think the tracklist will be? My guess is this:

Intro

Venice Bitch

High By The Beach

Cinnamon

Born To Die

Blue Jeans

Summertime Sadness

Mariner's Apartment Complex

West Coast

Happiness Is A Butterfly

Cherry

Young & Beautiful

Hope / Change Medley

Ride

Video Games

Ultraviolence

Serial Killer

How To Disappear

Off To The Races

:creep:

all of BtD, half of Ultraviolence, Lust for Life, Love (if she can find the key) and then she'll sing half of Venice Bitch while going down to pit to see the same 10 rich as fuck lipsters she sees every show.

Yes, the vocal was one take but you can hear the effort that was put into the multi-instrumental production & layering. That effort lacks in Sylvia.

yes exactly. the production is so thin and weak and considering how amazing her production in the past has been i'm seriously side-eyeing jack. it's not like he's not capable of better.

I just think it would be a little unrealistic for the album to have no outtakes whatsoever. It's weird to think she wrote only 14 songs and they all made the cut, but who knows  :oopna:

to be fair, the time between UV and HM was astronomically low, she basically started thinking about HM before UV was even fully mixed. I wouldn't be surprised if she only made so many tracks (as she also worked on big eyes music which was 3/4 tracks)  for honeymoon, thus all being released