Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Your Girl has the stupidest lyrics she has ever written so I'm glad it's scrapped

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

1 Cruel World

2 Ultraviolence

3 Shades of Cool

4 Brooklyn Baby

5 West Coast

6 Sad Girl

7 Pretty When You Cry

8 Money Power Glory

9 Fucked My Way Up To The Top

10 Old Money

11 Fine China

12 Black Beauty

13 Yes To Heaven

14 Florida Kilos

15 Is This Happiness

16 Flipside

Okay now THAT would've been her magnum opus  :thankyou:

The sequency OM > FC > BB > YTH would be the highlight of her carreer, it's like getting one punch after the other  :crying5:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

YTH doesn't fit on UV but go off I guess

I think the first version would fit in nicely. If it wasn't for the chorus the third version would fit in nicely as well, but something about the chorus in that version makes it sound too happy and uplifting.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

happiness is a butterfly could have such a beautiful music video, instead we're getting the mess they shot with her cracked iphone

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

happiness is a butterfly could have such a beautiful music video, instead we're getting the mess they shot with her cracked iphone

all of that footage is so bland looking i mean the ultra video was low quality but it had aesthetic 

Your Girl has the stupidest lyrics she has ever written so I'm glad it's scrapped

YTH doesn't fit on UV but go off I guess

king of stupid (and biologically wrong) opinions

all of that footage is so bland looking i mean the ultra video was low quality but it had aesthetic 

yea and her dancers look like they're being held hostage

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

king of stupid (and biologically wrong) opinions

You're the same tasteless rat that think FK is ugly so your opinions are irrelevant and fat as you :makeup:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Are we sure that's the video? B/c they already used that footage for Venice Bitch and MAC, I don't see how they can extend it for a third music video.

We're sure HIAB is the lead single? Or that it's not something else?

I hate it when Lana does songs in one take... I mean girl make some efforts. Add some layers. Jack put some effort in the production or Lana could create rough piano demos by herself w her sound engineer.

Also Lana has COMPLETELY lost her artistic vision when it comes to visuals since Lust For Life.

Also Chuck Grant should get a career of her own :hooker: & let other photographers & directors with actual style & passion take the floor.

I hate it when Lana does songs in one take... I mean girl make some efforts. Add some layers. Jack put some effort in the production or Lana could create rough piano demos by herself w her sound engineer.

Also Lana has COMPLETELY lost her artistic vision when it comes to visuals since Lust For Life.

Also Chuck Grant should get a career of her own instead of & let other talented photographers & directors take the floor.

RFT