Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

hi just wanted to mention again that i desperatly need RBFY and that it will be on NFR, i'm putting that energy out there, it would fit the album perfectly and anyone saying it wont be on there is just homophobic

Ew no. She can keep it

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

I mean BAR/Architecture is literally the exact same song as Norman Fucking Rockwell in theme, not to mention the production style of Architecture easily fits into the things we've heard from the current album.

true, but I've been a fan of many artists who promise and tease songs for projects that ultimately never get released, so I'm not getting my hopes up

negAbhB.png

Kinda still mad that You Can Be The Boss didn't make Born To Die.

Angels Forever, Forever Angels didn't make Paradise.

Yes To Heaven and Fine China didn't make Ultraviolence.

Best American Record didn't make Lust For Life.

Hollywood's Dead deserved to be on BTD as a deluxe track or through some other form of release but I can see why it was cut. I think it would've made the whole 50s/60s inspired aesthetic a bit too much and borderline kitschy.

But I'm okay with YTH and Fine China not making the cut. YTH has a really ambiguous theme compared to the other tracks on UV and I feel like it doesn't really add anything to the story. Fine China probably could have been in Old Money's spot but I feel like the lyrics are too specific and the sound is really delicate/tame. Old Money does a better job of showcasing her vulnerability without detracting from the whole theme of UV.

As for BAR, I mean, Summer Bummer, In My Feelings, etc. don't really add anything to the record yet she forced it into the tracklist so what harm would there be by adding BAR to LFL :)

Because we’ve heard some from the current album I really wanna know where she’s gonna go next. If it’ll be a return to cinematic songs, big, cleanly produced again. Not that these aren’t, but these are just different. They’re not cinematic at all.

I really need a jazz cover album. Stuff with like Lover Man by Billie Holliday, Bang Bang, something Elvisy. I’d love to hear her in full on jazz vocals like some of her live shows but on a full studio album full of it

whatever happened to the 2018 Starry Eyed?

I thought it was just a thing she did for those kids??

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Because we’ve heard some from the current album I really wanna know where she’s gonna go next. If it’ll be a return to cinematic songs, big, cleanly produced again. Not that these aren’t, but these are just different. They’re not cinematic at all.

I really need a jazz cover album. Stuff with like Lover Man by Billie Holliday, Bang Bang, something Elvisy. I’d love to hear her in full on jazz vocals like some of her live shows but on a full studio album full of it

I thought it was just a thing she did for those kids??

this song has been covered to death and back. if shes gonna cover older songs like that, she should go for some of the deeper cuts that arent covered to death

negAbhB.png

Lana visiting a children's hospital: of course! i'll make this a full song and gift it to you angels, i love u all :)

Lana the second she leaves the parking lot: zxzVPgm.png

Lana visiting a children's hospital: of course! i'll make this a full song and gift it to you angels, i love u all :)

Lana the second she leaves the parking lot: zxzVPgm.png

ASDFGHJKL MY LUNGS EXPLODED

negAbhB.png

Lana singing Love: "look at u kids with ur vintage music :) coming thru while satellites r cruisin! :)

Lana when a fan tells her on twitter that Lust for Life leaked: zxzVPgm.png

4qAYLss.png

this song has been covered to death and back. if shes gonna cover older songs like that, she should go for some of the deeper cuts that arent covered to death

True but that’s just one of my favorites from that era. I know she’d do it well.

I really wouldn’t care what songs she’d do, as long as they’re jazzy. If she jazz covered an Amy track I’d die. I’d fucking die from too much happiness (is an Amy cover)

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

She probably forgot it's existance

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

that fat hoe Loreen doesn't understand REAL taste. its obvious they've never taken a college level science class or know what makes a bop a BOP

Don’t be mean to my Loreen :ohno:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Do we know how many of those tracks that were stolen got leaked back in 2013? Weren’t there like 100?

giphy.gif