Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

In Your Car needs to open it, then MAC is the second track, VB is the halfway mark, Hope is second to last, and then she comes up with something beautiful and fresh to close the album

perfection

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

In Your Car needs to open it, then MAC is the second track, VB is the halfway mark, Hope is second to last, and then she comes up with something beautiful and fresh to close the album

perfection

How to Disappear will close the record, sweetie  :D

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

How to Disappear will close the record, sweetie  :D

Maybe, only if she uses lovely strings to close the album

I feel like this color palette suits the era so far (at least to me)

5n5Mtda.png

The blue and three on the right, definitely. Not really sure about pink. I would replace the pink with a orange/yellow of the VB cover

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I feel like this color palette suits the era so far (at least to me)

5n5Mtda.png

I would remove the last 3 colors, they're too bland. I think this era is going for a full vibrant and nostalgic feel. So i think the first two colors are more suited, they're kinda like ice cream at the beach in an old photograph or something. Her pictures on instagram are basically the colour pallett in my mind

i dont see anything except for neutral earthy colors for this album idk where tf yall are getting pink and baby blue from

Yeah, I see more of a dark blue or sky blue than baby blue lol

its so obvious shes going for brighter colours like this for the album pallett, she even posted a bunch of bright photographs and a NR painting similar to this one...

%2527At+The+Vets%2527+by+Norman+Rockwell

Tbh idk where ya'll are getting these dull earthy colours from, they're only the single covers. It wouldnt match the flower either, i personally see this record diving into the old typical perfect family; americana vibe that rockwells paintings are stylised from

I love how y'all so random and crazy. It's awesome.

Lana drop the lead and save us all. FUCK.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

This is the era to me, fight me bitch! 

3db9e0f454e79cf85bc6a8776b895fba.jpg

Yesss!!! 

Btw, where did you get this colour thing/picture, are colours displayed like this on a particular website or something, 'cause I want to see more colours layed like this

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

This era is so dry we're actually at the point where we've pretty much used every single meme or reaction gif possible and there really isnt anything else to say or do. I find myself going to say something and then realised i've already said it...

at least 50 times

This era is so dry we're actually at the point where we've pretty much used every single meme or reaction gif possible and there really isnt anything else to say or do. I find myself going to say something and then realised i've already said it...

at least 50 times

Do you think Lana will put her head in the oven for Hope music vi- oh..... nvm :creep:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif