Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I just don't see pink and green working together unless she's going with a watermelon theme

Earth tones is literally this album

Green, brown, beige, etc.

I mean she can try and work pink into there, but I just don't see it being a nice contrast color

tenor.gif

Maybe LDR7 can be Pink & Platinum when she goes back to being ultra glamorous  

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

I don't really get how ya'll see NFR as green because LFL seemed to have pretty strong green colors, like do we really need 2.0 of that?

I can agree that we've had enough red, though.

And I also agree that this era isn't pink, but a pink vinyl would be nice for another album at least.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I just don't see pink and green working together unless she's going with a watermelon theme

Earth tones is literally this album

Green, brown, beige, etc.

I mean she can try and work pink into there, but I just don't see it being a nice contrast color

tenor.gif

Maybe LDR7 can be Pink & Platinum when she goes back to being ultra glamorous  

Upfront, where the hell is everyone getting the dark green ideas from aside from the website and her (was it cancelled; really dk) performance at a castle round her birthday.... was it the MAC single cover that looked sea-fogged? A warmer green like the one she wore for the Gucci campaign seems a lot more plausible, which is pretty similar to how less dark the VB single cover was, but that's string theorizing.. 

and as someone who likes and professes Cinnamon so much, how decadent it is, with how the snippet mentions all these colors, why wouldn't u want some fun, excluding the watermelon bit. 

Album's still being produced by Antonoff, which is an indicator of one of the most pop-piest, mainstream producers out there that was still pretty much a shock to this fanbase. Aside from fun speculation, I do think it'd be great to have pink. It can be euphoric and passionate too, kinda like how the light blares thru your eyelids when you have them closed, while you're feeling the sun on your skin etc. 

I really wanna know how the dark green idea came up. I mean made a thread w a neon green vinyl idea along w pink and orange, but that's because I thought it'd be cool to really enhance that groovy vibe I was getting from VB so yeah

UV/Honeymoon

No i see nfr having a picture disc on the limited edition, maybe of the mcdonals or of yosemite? And the standard to just being black. I think the colours for the era though will be a dark creamy brown, a warm light pink and possibly sky blue

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

no i'm not

i-

Don't forget what I said

Mockery is used by the lesser to devalue any opposing opinions that may form cracks in their perfectly perceived realities  :creep:

Eclipse has to put us down in order to reinstate value into his own morals and opinions  :flutter:

Like...we got earthy tones for LFL have ya'll already forgot or..?

SharedImage-73527.jpg?t=577cb2d0e8a8b39f

They're so muted and that blue green color honestly hurts my soul.... along with the red writing. 

I'm talking browns, beige, green. I want her to go full granola bitch on us, it'd be amazing!

Don't forget what I said

Mockery is used by the lesser to devalue any opposing opinions that may form cracks in their perfectly perceived realities  :creep:

Eclipse has to put us down in order to reinstate value into his own morals and opinions  :flutter:

points were madeT

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

points were madeT

It's simple argument tactics!

Have you ever gotten into an argument with someone, they realize you're right, so the only thing they can do is mock you?

it's like:

Person 1: well you didn't put the dishes away

Person 2: wElL yOu DiDn'T pUt ThE dIsHeS aWaY! that's you, that's how you sound

it's just a cheap trick in order for person 2 to push person 1 into a direction of them doubting themselves using someone's self confidence and mocking them to the point of being persuaded that they're wrong

it simply means Eclipse already has his mind made up and any opposing opinions he will shut down immediately by devaluing them through a comedic approach so that he won't have to question himself 

I mean if it makes him happy, I'm happy for him! :awkney2:

Like...we got earthy/green tones for LFL have ya'll already forgot or..?

SharedImage-73527.jpg?t=577cb2d0e8a8b39f

lana-1487607751-640x424.png

Screen_Shot_2017_09_14_at_11.07.11_AM.pn

That is definitely more blue-green than actual green

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.