Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

i just know the original cover had to be awful if ben didnt want her to use it.. so thank you very much ben for getting her to re-shoot and possibly getting us the only visual serve of the era

My point was that if Lana showed you the HBTB artwork and the SB artwork (but didn't mention names) and said which photographer should I work with, I'd chose HBTB any day...

Yall talking about Chuck and Neil when the real bitch Nicole Nodland should shoot the cover

This would be the smartest decision but sadly Lana doesn't work with Nicole anymore. :icant:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

My point was that if Lana showed you the HBTB artwork and the SB artwork (but didn't mention names) and said which photographer should I work with, I'd chose HBTB any day...

Yeah, obviously...because the HBTB photo had a majestic blue ocean and slightly purple-ish sky as the background on a cool balcony and Lana was wearing beautiful clothes. In the SB photo, she was just sitting on a random rooftop wearing a black shirt. It's not Neil's fault that Lana has become lazy as fuck with her covers and just takes photots wherever, dressed in whatever just to get it done. 

Imagine what Neil would have done with that same HBTB picture..oh my 

Yall talking about Chuck and Neil when the real bitch Nicole Nodland should shoot the cover

Nobody wants that photoshopped baby doll mess

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I've always wanted Lana to work with Steven Klein for some album session

ME FUCKING TOO. he has such a dark undertone though idk when Lana could use him for the work

giphy.gif

The MAC cover was worse than the HIADT one. HIADT can be used as a meme. MAC is just terrible.

They both sucked at the same level tbh.

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

The cover is the only good thing about Summer Bummer

gmagik.gif

It was worse than HIADT & Honeymoon album cover. She didn't even try for HIADT, but the one for Summer Bummer was tasteless & cheap, just like the song.