Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

We should all place bets on when we think she'll drop the cover, and whoever guesses close enough, wins. I might make this a topic in the 'games' section.

FEBRUARY 27, 2019

FEBRUARY 27, 2019

FEBRUARY 27, 2019

giphy.gif

We should all place bets on when we think she'll drop the cover, and whoever guesses close enough, wins. I might make this a topic in the 'games' section.

feb 16th :usrs:

I cannot believe I just saw MAC & VB artwork trash talk.

I’ve never seen visuals that encompass entire atmospheres of songs in my life like these

Some of her most simple, yes. But also some of her best.

I agree Khris (this makes you even hotter btw), MAC has one of my favorite pics of Lana ever. something about her face and the rawness of it is so captivating. VB on the other hand... can’t relate

giphy.gif

I cannot believe I just saw MAC & VB artwork trash talk.

I’ve never seen visuals that encompass entire atmospheres of songs in my life like these

Some of her most simple, yes. But also some of her best.

Yes! Somebody gets it!

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I assume Happiness Is a Butterfly is the first song Lana and Jack came up with. It's the most Jack-styled track/snippet ( :rip: ) we got so far. Then as they started to make more songs and spend more time together his style mixed with Lana's and got to a good balance and chemistry.

25th February.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Off topic but look at Rocky's shirt I'm screaming 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtHGSUYh6ZV/

hidjiworld.com

'Lana Del Spray' pre-order for $100

i wanna buy it

I assume Happiness Is a Butterfly is the first song Lana and Jack came up with. It's the most Jack-styled track/snippet ( :rip: ) we got so far. Then as they started to make more songs and spend more time together his style mixed with Lana's and got to a good balance and chemistry.

We know the first two songs they did together were Hope... and we don’t know the second one. But she talked about Bartender in the end of January last year... I think HIaB cape up later and she was so excited about it that she teased us with it.

So, as for NFR’s lead single, album cover and preorder : I predict February 18 or 19.