canela

Slayyyter

https://www.papermag.com/slayyyter-interview-troubled-paradise-music-video-2650067645.html

Is there a particular track on the album that you think is going to surprise fans?

I think the fact that I made a crazy electronic-country song is gonna shock people. One of my favorite songs from the album is called "Cowboys." People are gonna love that one. I love Wild West-themed things. I love cowboys, I love old Western movie visuals, so making that song was so much fun. There's a kind of Roy Orbison flair to it in the vocals.

And then there's another song called "Clouds," which has a really dark theme and very sad lyrics, but is a dance song. It's a fun contrast. I talk about some deep, personal issues in that, but it's also a really fun dance song, so I think that might shock people, too.

TmBNS_Chov9ZYejzFWusekSblIPqx3wBkVVtDQST

Gross @ the leaks, but very gross at pieces of crap trying to attack her again lol. People are jealous of her but I mean do you blame them? She’s amazing and beautiful and much more talented than a lot of people. 

Troubled Paradise (the song) took me by surprise first listen as it’s shocking and different... I wasn’t sure at first but now I love it and the bridge is ear candy. :wub:

And Self Destruct is definitely a grower for me as it’s one of my favourite songs by her now. The chorus is so fun, I love it.

Throatzilla... a bop.

Why do gays has to be this fucking annoying everytime? Like, can we have nice things? Can we have peace with each other? Can we NOT destroy the pleasure of some moment? 

I know who stans might be and I bet you guys know to. They fucked her and blame Slayyyter for no reason at all. I can't, this is why I don't participate in social media for too long. 

Sorry but Azealia Banks is right. 

On 1/21/2021 at 10:48 PM, fvck said:

every singles leaked only a day or two before it actually comes out, i doubt they’ll leak the actual album too far before the actual release. ya’ll just lowkey want it to leak. :diva: 

this post didn’t age very well. :diva:

sadly this was bound to happen, it's not even a matter of many of us being excited and wanting to hear it soon but like someone mentioned before, people who don't even like her got a hold on the album file, so they want to ruin it for her... the fact that the album is due to june doesn't really help at all

The video is sooo Good. It's a fun "on budget" thing and works way better than Daddy AF back then. She's stepping it up with the Camera-Relationship and she's really serving IT factor with the choreo and all. 

I guess the album leaking is not 100% surprising but it's sad that it's still 5 months away.