canela

Slayyyter

5 minutes ago, slayyyngel said:

Someone on twitter recorded her performing Belladonna, she goes higher/bigger than the live recording at the ending. Pretty interesting. 

And I guess this confirms that either Belladonna, Hollywood, or My Body could be the first single off the new album since those are the songs she seems willing to play live so far.

Ive seen clips from the Tove Lo tour of her playing: Mine, Stupid Boy, Belladonna, and allegedly she performed Hollywood too.

is she really still hanging onto Stupid Boy...? like im sorry but... i feel like thats the last song she needs to be playing on tour to a new audience. it does her no justice... lyrics, vocals, or production. she has so many better songs.

I NEED BELLADONNA NOW!

I WASNT ABLE TO RECORD THAT ONE

:trisha:

IMG-3521.jpg

Well back at the hotel & looking at the records - Slayyyter’s looks like Motorcycle won’t be playable, Very nasty scratches.

Once home I’ll try - but not getting hopes up.

This sucks…

:icant:
EDIT:

Okay, I guess it’s like my Black Sabbath records - Weirdly disfigured, But plays fine…

IMG-3521.jpg

On 1/29/2023 at 8:13 PM, Wait For Life said:

Well apparently it’s scrapped (thank god)

Well it was taken down from YouTube due to copyright infringement, so idk now 😮💨

5 hours ago, DerpGa said:

why apple music is showing me plastic in lossless format?

the file i transferred to my phone is in mp3 format.....

Hide contents

ULzcOpF.png

Tdl1NNP.png

edit :

also difficult 

wytuoiD.png

it's because some ugly bitch posted it on Apple Music under the name PrincessXO along with a bunch of miss yyy's unreleased songs, so Apple Music automatically matches it to that, even though its not lossless

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Looks like she also performed Erotic Electronic at the Tove Lo show. So theres another confirmed track for S3.

I am pretty curious as to why she has decided to play all of these new songs on this opening act. Its not like the audience can go home and check out all of those songs on Spotify after the show. 

Its got me wondering how this new album rollout is even going to go. Because she has to know people will record these songs and post the videos, so its not like they can be hyped and teased as an upcoming single?? So is she going to do less singles this era leading up to the album? Or even a big all-at-once album drop with no singles at all??

Kind of hard to imagine shes saving singles back while choosing to perform My Body / Hollywood / Belladonna early, all three seem like hype single material.

19 minutes ago, slayyyngel said:

Looks like she also performed Erotic Electronic at the Tove Lo show. So theres another confirmed track for S3.

I am pretty curious as to why she has decided to play all of these new songs on this opening act. Its not like the audience can go home and check out all of those songs on Spotify after the show. 

Its got me wondering how this new album rollout is even going to go. Because she has to know people will record these songs and post the videos, so its not like they can be hyped and teased as an upcoming single?? So is she going to do less singles this era leading up to the album? Or even a big all-at-once album drop with no singles at all??

Kind of hard to imagine shes saving singles back while choosing to perform My Body / Hollywood / Belladonna early, all three seem like hype single material.

Erotic Electronic & Belladonna were my favorites, Really need them to make the album!

:crying:

IMG-3521.jpg

7 hours ago, slayyyngel said:

So is she going to do less singles this era leading up to the album? Or even a big all-at-once album drop with no singles at all??

She was on this podcast in December (skip to 17 minutes in) and said the album would probably come out in March or April. I can't imagine there will be many pre-release singles since it's already February. 

On 2/3/2023 at 6:13 PM, BlackTulip74 said:

I clocked The Baddest as well 😂😂

which one did she use the Britney track?

she did an interesting cover of her song "Scary"

and i didn't even know that was legal cause i don't believe it's released in the united states? lol

it was a japanese bonus track. can't find it on streaming... but we can hear Miss Amy Thyst's 

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

On 2/8/2023 at 6:26 AM, DaddyKnew said:

She was on this podcast in December (skip to 17 minutes in) and said the album would probably come out in March or April. I can't imagine there will be many pre-release singles since it's already February. 

I thought by now she would have something anounced at least… seems like her opening fir Tove Lo is a missed opportunity 

Im really excited for anything she puts out, although i wont lie, im not the biggest fan of her purely rap sings like Self Destruct or Venom (other I like, like Dog House)