canela

Slayyyter

14 hours ago, RhinestoneHeart said:

Honestly even tho she’s a perfectionist & wants to up her game(virgo sis I get it) I think that Hollywood as a lead single w/ a DIY/Part DIY Mine/SD-style music vid of her just partying around LA would be enough to start off the S3 era. IAN GET THAT CAMERA & LOAD UP IMOVIE!

I don’t think late summer would be a good idea since it’s already leaking, it would be Troubled Paradise all over again. No need for a long rollout to build anticipation when she’s been teasing and talking abt the album for over a year now.

I agree but wasn’t Troubled Paradise announced for june? And that was with the first single being released 6 months prior… I doubt she will wait to end of summer since it’s already leaking 

3 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

wait did Boy Sim deleted his Pink Noise album??? What a crime

No some idiot Ayesha impersonator got it taken down, along with dial tone, slayyyter's album for a while, gameboi, kyunchi, cxle, basically all ayesha collabs

42 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

The way she enters the song and nails that verse! TALENT :defeated:

this song is fiiireeeeee :burn:

50 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

No some idiot Ayesha impersonator got it taken down, along with dial tone, slayyyter's album for a while, gameboi, kyunchi, cxle, basically all ayesha collabs

ooooh i get it thats why That kid was fuming on twitter

“I’m Like That” was written by multi-platinum producer CJ Baran, Catherine Grace Garner aka SLAYYYTER and Marikah Baran (Voice of CUDDLES). The song began as an orphan demo CJ and Catherine made in 2019. Once CJ and Marikah created CUDDLES with CG Artist Nicolas Brunet, they knew with some re-writing, it could be the perfect track for this mall goth stuffed animal cat with abandonment issues. The main elements of the track are the chopped and screwed Gregorian choir sample, the SH-2 synth bass and an 808 kit with some hair metal inspired guitars in the post chorus’. Dark fairytale gone hip hop at the rock show.

8774267-newImage.png&w=384&q=752233420-newImage.png&w=384&q=75

https://www.sound.xyz/cuddles/im-like-that

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

22 hours ago, Anonymcomenter said:

The way she enters the song and nails that verse! TALENT :defeated:

the way her verse was the best mixed and mastered

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

5 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

“I’m Like That” was written by multi-platinum producer CJ Baran, Catherine Grace Garner aka SLAYYYTER and Marikah Baran (Voice of CUDDLES). The song began as an orphan demo CJ and Catherine made in 2019. Once CJ and Marikah created CUDDLES with CG Artist Nicolas Brunet, they knew with some re-writing, it could be the perfect track for this mall goth stuffed animal cat with abandonment issues. The main elements of the track are the chopped and screwed Gregorian choir sample, the SH-2 synth bass and an 808 kit with some hair metal inspired guitars in the post chorus’. Dark fairytale gone hip hop at the rock show.

Wow lmao that sucks one of her songs got ruined by some cartoon NFT character. But hopefully girl gets her piece of the coin lmao...

5 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

:usrsney:

12 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

what the fuck is this