canela

Slayyyter

On 2/12/2023 at 6:07 PM, blond said:

i NEED slayyyter to explore more of the darker and more electronic sounds that she experiments with a little bit on troubled paradise, something of the similar vibe to the girlfriend experience by chase icon, something in that vein. in fact, a chase icon feature would be amazing!!

thats what i thought the next album would be. the album so far seems very invocative of ava max, kim petras, and similar "nostalgic" sounding electronic pop production that has been going around a lot lately. 

i know she probably wants to step away from the whole 'hyperpop' thing and label of 'hyperpop artist' but i have really been craving something along the lines of a more refined Chase Icon sound like you mentioned. like that style of hard hitting production with slayyyter's more intentional and refined lyrics and song structure like Troubled Paradise (the song). Because my big problem with Chase's tracks is a lot of the lyrics are just trash or just intentionally funny / a joke.

This album seems like a lot of fun dance songs but not very many tracks seem like serious bangers to me that really wow'ed me. 

13 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

I think she was referring to any type of discussion of the leaked music including positive bsjdjf

omg I guess she deleted now??

I'm glad Troubled Paradise got added back to her set because I know it's going to kill me. I'd be upset if she removed Hollywood/Belladonna because of the shit she saw online

BzhmW.png

i know i am not miss slayyyter and her art is her art, however thinking in a positive pov, perhaps the leaks aren't the worst thing in the world? generally speaking i feel as though out of ALL slayyyters listeners, not all of them are losers like us online with nothing better to do than constantly scan the forums for leaks, but for us its a treat that will hype us for the record, and in the mean time perhaps she has other mixes or could do more work on the leaked tracks to make them a bit different for the record itself

(not trying to take away from how frustrating it is for an artist to have their shit leak but ya know, positive spin!)

1 hour ago, lanabanana11 said:

i know i am not miss slayyyter and her art is her art, however thinking in a positive pov, perhaps the leaks aren't the worst thing in the world? generally speaking i feel as though out of ALL slayyyters listeners, not all of them are losers like us online with nothing better to do than constantly scan the forums for leaks, but for us its a treat that will hype us for the record, and in the mean time perhaps she has other mixes or could do more work on the leaked tracks to make them a bit different for the record itself

(not trying to take away from how frustrating it is for an artist to have their shit leak but ya know, positive spin!)

honestly if i was her i would just not mention it on twitter bc i didnt even know troubled paradise leaked until really close to the release date when it apparently leaked months prior. i wasnt as aware of the different forums and stuff at the time or what sites to look for them. and i think a vast majority of her followers dont actually know about where to look for them either or that they even leaked. 

But if a stan reads on twitter that its leaked they arent going to be able to help themselves and they will certainly go digging and find the leaks... because thats exactly what i did lol. I dont feel bad though tbh considering I own two cds, 3 vinyls, apparel, and bought a vip ticket to the TP tour and I will do all the same for the next era as well. But not all of her fans are doing that so shes only kind of making herself lose out on her own streams profits by vague-tweeting about leaks.

She’s mad guys and I can understand why! I mean this same thing happened to her with TP… but at least it didn’t affect the record, I remember streaming it back to back for months!! And I still do cause I’m obsessed, maybe that’s why I’m a little underwhelmed with the new material… with that album she raised the bar so high that my expectations were maybe a little too high :eek:

1 minute ago, blameitonme said:

yeah the mixtape got taken down as well as all her and that kid’s singles with ayesha features 

i think the mixtape is back up now but a bunch of stuff got copyright claimed, look on twitter 

I often wonder about Ayesha, I don’t know a lot about them except they really got out of the business it seems.

But to our knowledge, Is Slayyyter still on good terms with them?

I’d hate for some editing of the Pink Album to happen…

IMG-3521.jpg

it’s apparently because Ayesha hired a company to take down all her music from streaming, such as the fake uploads, and they were too overzealous. they deleted songs she worked on and had legitimately uploaded, like the stuff with miss new breasts & that kid

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

3 hours ago, HEARTCORE said:

it’s apparently because Ayesha hired a company to take down all her music from streaming, such as the fake uploads, and they were too overzealous. they deleted songs she worked on and had legitimately uploaded, like the stuff with miss new breasts & that kid

I love her but doesn’t she know once u put something up in the internet it stays forever? Like even if they delete her songs there always be someone who reuploads it to YT or SoundCloud… the best thing she can do is just move on and try to stay out of the internet! At least from stan twitter, reedit and pop music forums… 

Anyways I hope she’s doing okay and I think she’s unbelievable talented! I wish someday she would come back cause no one does 00s white trash BOPs like her