5. Memories Of You
  6. Rhinestone Heart
  7. Erotic Electronic
  8. Purr
  9. Plastic
  10. Girl Like Me
  11. Tear Me Open
  12. Out of Time

I haven't heard the leaks besides Tear Me Open. Is it reworked? Also, interesting title choice of My Body. 

Miss Belladonna is GLORIOUS in HQ :true: 

now Heartbeat Away, Happy Forever, Tommy and Valentine were scrapped yet Purrr, Erotic Electronic, I Love Hollywood and Plastic making the cut? We'll take what we're given I guess.

Can't wait for Rhinestone Heart in full though, that missing verse from the demo is very much needed. Also, yes at My Body, Memories of You, Dramatic and Tear Me Open making the cut omg :beyonce: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

23 hours ago, Gore said:

I feel like they didn't wanted to do nothing that she had in mind. 

I remember watching all her instagram lives, she was reading a lot of Divine Comedy and how she planned TP being side A side B with Dante's Inferno aesthetics. 

She wanted to do journals, boxes, prizes... so much.

And I see this happening again now... She tweeted and deleted that she wants to do a MV so bad. 

It just comes down to money. She doesn't have the budget to fund it herself (Daddy AF was sold to a label & they paid for the video). So it's somewhat better to just be with Fader & have them pay for the costs, even if it means no music videos. It's a shame but it's less stressful to manage money & budgets when it's not coming from your own bank account.

I'm really not sure on the cover... it looks ai generated. Troubled Paradise was just a perfectly set up shot for an album cover. In this she's a bit submerged in the mise-en-scene, she doesn't instantly stand out. I also think a big title of "STARF*CKER" would've been cool. But oh well, it's not awful. 

wowwwww that cover is gorgeous :wowcry: i gasped she looks the most beautiful she has on any cover i love the vibe the panther, cocktail, ashtray, and phone like she just gets it i’m excited for the vinyl :smile: surprised me that out of time is the last track but it makes sense IM SAT!

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

Album cover is amazing wow

2 hours ago, Dum-Dum said:

cover is so cute. but they needed to photoshop her like 2cm taller it’s bothering me so much that she just looks a little too small 😭😭

but queen is indeed small sis but I understand what u mean tho

Slayyyter

GAG

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-features/slayyyter-announces-starfr-album-miss-belladonna-single-1234792636/

“The music sums up my life in the past couple of years living in LA and being an artist on the cusp,” she says. “I’m not so famous, but I’m also not who I used to be — a hair salon receptionist. I’m either starfucking, or I’m getting starfucked by people.”

She adds: “I’m not talking about sex necessarily, but more the way you’re treated or the way I treat people. There’s an element of celebrity in my life, where I’m seeing people I used to idolize but also people treating me like I’m something special. Girl, I’m just Cathy from the neighborhood!”

“I just think it’s like the greatest album ever of all time, but like, maybe I’m biased,” she says with a cackle. “But I really think it’s good. It’s the only thing I’m listening to right now, personally, and I hope that other people love it as much as I do.”

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2023%2F07%2FSlayyyter-Is-Coming-Out-With-a-Concept-Album-Inspired-by-Pop-Stardom-1.jpg?cbr=1&q=90

https://hypebeast.com/2023/7/slayyyter-sophomore-pop-concept-album-starfcker

“This album is meant to feel like a pop dream sequence about losing love and chasing fame,” Slayyyter described STARF*CKER.

Hyperpop artist Slayyyter has announced her sophomore album, STARF*CKER. Due via the label FADER, the project, like Slayyyter’s past efforts, is gearing up to be an exciting pop release that takes a fresh approach to a concept album.

2 hours ago, elizzybethgrant said:

the album cover is gorgeous but whats wrong with her face?? it looks off idk why

I think just heavily edited like with the mixtape

I was hoping she’d include stuff that hadn’t leaked, like the song she was teasing that no one had heard of even, but yeah it’s still a serve!! The title has grown on me already