canela

Slayyyter

Lets not begin the conversation with a Taylor stan about what god awful music sounds like, anyways.

Very surprised to see the next single is Erotic Electronic. 

She did mention there was potentially a "DIY music video for this song and the next one".

I bet that means I Love Hollywood will be released next and right before / on the day of the album release.

The cover art with the silhouette of the guy pulling the blinds looks soooo good.

6 hours ago, blameitonme said:

despite the overly long build up to the lead single, i think this rollout has been perfect!

so excited to hear erotic electronic studio, i haven’t listened to the leaks so i haven’t had the album spoiled for me!

me too except for ILH and TMO

13 hours ago, slayyyngel said:

Lets not begin the conversation with a Taylor stan about what god awful music sounds like, anyways.

Very surprised to see the next single is Erotic Electronic. 

She did mention there was potentially a "DIY music video for this song and the next one".

I bet that means I Love Hollywood will be released next and right before / on the day of the album release.

The cover art with the silhouette of the guy pulling the blinds looks soooo good.

hahahahahahaha so right! 

anyways… very surprised My Body isn’t a single since it’s the most comercial sounding song on the album is far :crossed:

STARFUCKER:

1.      Hollywood

2.      Miss Belladonna

3.      Erotic Electronic 

4.      Heartbeat Away

5.      Dramatic

6.      My Body

7.      Tommy

8.      Out Of Time

9.      Tear Me Open

10.    Girl Like Me

11.    Dolce Vita

12.    Valentine

and if u will a deluxe:

13.     Happy Forever

14.     Make Up

15.     Love Me

thats the tracklist we deserved with such bangers and stunning visuals 

She picked the best songs for the final tracklist tbh. I def think Tommy could've been included but other than that the ones she picked work so well together thematically. There's a lot of potential for a deluxe with songs like Love Me and Teardrops but it would kinda water down the whole 'Starfucker' theme. Heartbeat Away is another fav but that song would fit in kinda awkwardly on this album.

qfrWuBl.png

1 hour ago, Anonymcomenter said:

STARFUCKER:

1.      Hollywood

2.      Miss Belladonna

3.      Erotic Electronic 

4.      Heartbeat Away

5.      Dramatic

6.      My Body

7.      Tommy

8.      Out Of Time

9.      Tear Me Open

10.    Girl Like Me

11.    Dolce Vita

12.    Valentine

and if u will a deluxe:

13.     Happy Forever

14.     Make Up

15.     Love Me

thats the tracklist we deserved with such bangers and stunning visuals 

I would die for this...

1. Love comes and goes... [first part of the Starfucker trailer monologue]

2. Erotic Eletronic

3. Miss Belladonna

4. I Love Hollywood!

5. My Body

6. Operator 

7. Rhinestone Heart

8. Plastic/Purr [something similar like what Bloodpop did with Pure/Honey by Beyoncé]

9. Psycho Lover

10. Happy Forever

11. Tommy

12. Tear Me Open

13. Out of Time

14. Heartbreak in Stereo [with the last verse of Memories of You]

15. Chemistry [Girl Like Me retitled]

16. ...Fame is forever. [last part of the Starfucker trailer monologue]

No deluxe.

And also 1 short movie with Erotic Eletronic, Miss Belladonna and Happy Forever. 

1 hour ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Correct me if I’m wrong but sooo far we have 32 songs from the S3 sessions, are there more missing? 

I hope she releases a deluxe, the leaks killed all the hype… still pretty excited to listen to the mastered versions! 

there's a lot more, i think she said she wrote 200 songs for the album, idk how many were recorded though

I'm kinda mad she's not on a bigger label since she's washing Ava Max and Kim Petras in the album department this year like if they got video budgets for those kitchen sink a&r'd to death albums I think Slayyyter should get at least one real video. She's pulled 10x more cohesive of a sound (and imagery) this era than both of the former with probably a third of the resources.

EDIT: And I mean this all as a former hater of her music, I thought (at the time) the mixtape was really gimmick-y, biting ay*sha tracks and that she wasn't serious about music, but she's really shown that she's serious and willing to put the work in and it's paid off. Each era has been an improvement on the last and I think she can just keep topping herself if she keeps this up.

I mean she had so many good songs from the leaks that the tracklist could have been wildly different and still would have been a great album overall.

Like Heartbeat Away, Spend the Night, Make Up, My Replacement, Happy Forever, Valentine, Psycho Lover all could have been on this album and it is a shaaaaame they wont be released especially if the deluxe isn't happening. 

She has Tommy completely mastered and other songs she performed that are new not even on this album.

So there has to be some reason for that if not a deluxe coming out. I'm still holding out hope. But in the meantime I am obsessed with Starfucker as it is right now and cant wait for the vinyls to ship.

Erotic Electronic sounds massive! :hair:

I was not sure about her more “rap” songs but Hollywood, Erotic Electronic and Purrr sound great and more evolved if it makes sense… the one I’m not in love with is Plastic… Tommy, Valentine, Make Up, Happy Forever or Heartbeat Away could have taken its place 

also, Memories Of You and Rinestone Heart are goddamn awful… don’t know why she included them