canela

Slayyyter

And another thing, no one is forcing you to read the thread and engage in discussions about the pre-release leak like... if it bothers you that much just don't click into the thread! I personally love reading the references people share in the leadup to a release, especially if I'm holding out on listening and all I have to go by are the references.

BzhmW.png

I haven't listened to the leaks at all and like all the snippets she's been posting so far have been straight fire! I'm kinda baffled why some comments in the thread were trashing the tracklist early on, like based on what I've heard from the snippets, they are all so good and so cohesive.

I was bracing myself for a clunky album but the snippets fortunately prove otherwise. 

On 9/12/2023 at 1:58 PM, Coloringbooks said:

I would usually call things like this a reach, but I remember when I was mutuals with her on Twitter and she had a tweet saying Sirens is her all-time favourite Lana album or something like that. I wonder if it's an unlicensed sample. 

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

41 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Memories Of You and Rhinestone Heart make sense back to back cause their both skips :true:

Heartbeat Away, Happy Forever, Electrona and Operator deserved a spot instead 

rhinestone heart is easily a top 5 on starfucker

STARFUCKER

1.       Hollywood!
  2.       Miss Belladonna
  3.       Spend The Night
  4.       My Body 
  5.       Dramatic
  6.       Heartbeat Away 
  7.       Erotic Electronic 
  8.       Tommy
  9.       Plastic
  10.       Girl Like Me
  11.       Tear Me Open 
  12.       Out Of Time

this >>>>>>> the actual tracklist :defeated:

Rhinestone Heart and Memories Of You may be the first Slayyyter songs I actually HATE! Like… so bad it hurts (they sound soo basic) :crossed:

Also, I really like Purrr, don’t get me wrong, but it sounds too similar to Plastic and I’m tired of this short ass songs. I know Slayyyter has always been a sucker for shorter tracks but I miss a Troubled Paradise 4 minute moment (My Body is the closest we’re getting). Tommy could have been that girl but miss thing decided to scrap it :toofloppy:

PS: Dramatic final sounds MASSIVE! Can’t wait to hear it in full, didn’t care for it at first but after that snippet…

1 hour ago, sweetener said:

I still can't believe she scrapped Tommy but kept Rhinestone Heart on sjnkdsnkjdsnjs slayyyter sis! 

she scrapped it because she wasn’t willing to pay for the sample and said it was too expensive (Late Night Feelings by Mark Ronson & Lykke Li)

Slayyyter said that next project is coming as Brian DePalma soundtrack-y.

If she is ready to put out the big guns, she NEEDS to give Swimming Pool a chance to earn Best New Track.

That unreleased is massive, like a Immanuel Kant power move. 

9 hours ago, Gore said:

Slayyyter said that next project is coming as Brian DePalma soundtrack-y.

If she is ready to put out the big guns, she NEEDS to give Swimming Pool a chance to earn Best New Track.

That unreleased is massive, like a Immanuel Kant power move. 

I feel as though she always has grand ideas for her next project and then they end up being quite different. To be fair, I think her earliest ideas for S2 have been realised this time around.

2 hours ago, problematique said:

I feel as though she always has grand ideas for her next project and then they end up being quite different. To be fair, I think her earliest ideas for S2 have been realised this time around.

throwback to when she said s3 was gonna be an acoustic album :lmao:

On 9/12/2023 at 6:58 PM, Coloringbooks said:

I would usually call things like this a reach, but I remember when I was mutuals with her on Twitter and she had a tweet saying Sirens is her all-time favourite Lana album or something like that. I wonder if it's an unlicensed sample. 

What was the lana track? that video got removed by UMG

The looks this era… work! 

btw, she just tweeted she has filmed a music video with a friend and is in the process of editing… I wonder for what song that is

just heard the album and My Body and Dramatic might be my favourites! Tear Me Open and Miss Belladonna second close 

for some reason Purrr and Plastic feel out of place to me eventhough I like them 

hate, hate, hate Memories Of You and Rhinestone Heart

1 hour ago, Gore said:

mira givin Jessica Rabbit and I’m here for it :sluttybunny: