canela

Slayyyter

Ok I hope her label gives her a few more tracks for the deluxe: 

-James Dean

-Tommy

-Starfucker

-Makeup 

(this is kind of a stretch, I’d be content with the 4 above)
-Psycho Lover

-Difficult 

On 11/13/2023 at 9:20 PM, Loon1e said:

https://twitter.com/imchic336/status/1724146918375244060

not tommy being removed last second:toofloppy:

Him teasing the tracklist and acting like it's an exclusive… as if it hasn't been publicly known for ages :lel: people need to stop giving clout to this clown 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

2 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

Him teasing the tracklist and acting like it's an exclusive… as if it hasn't been publicly known for ages :lel: people need to stop giving this clout to this clown 

Sometimes they do seem to have sources but other times they straight up copy others and act as if it's their own leak :thumb3:

Im kinda disappointed if that’s the real deluxe tracklist… like… 

I wish Make Up was a standalone single like Stupid Boy so we could get more songs. It’s good but it doesn’t fit the album sonically. 

STARFUCKER and James Dean are good tho. Wish she included Heartbeat Away, Psycho Lover or Happry Forever but :oopna:

Side note but it’s been 5 years since I discovered Slayyyter and honestly I don’t think any other artist has ever enthralled me and been my #1 for so long. I am obsessed. She keeps outdoing herself with every project and no one else is doing it like she is. And somehow she always leaves us wanting more! Really hope to see her live again this summer because the concert videos posted prove that she’s only getting better with every performance. Miss YYY we love you 

18 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

Him teasing the tracklist and acting like it's an exclusive… as if it hasn't been publicly known for ages :lel: people need to stop giving this clout to this clown 

Literally :lel: like ms. Chic we’ve had these songs since before starfucker even came out and knew they’d be on the deluxe because they were completely mastered

Its either going to be surprise dropped or she is going to drop the songs one at a time over a wider range of time to keep the hype going longer is my guess.

But then again I'm like always wrong lmao.

Wasn't the Europe leg of the tour announced pretty recently? If there IS a delay maybe she wants to wait for that to be done.

2 hours ago, slayyyngel said:

Its either going to be surprise dropped or she is going to drop the songs one at a time over a wider range of time to keep the hype going longer is my guess.

But then again I'm like always wrong lmao.

Wasn't the Europe leg of the tour announced pretty recently? If there IS a delay maybe she wants to wait for that to be done.

Only UK dates in feb. I’m pretty sure there’s stuff coming in summer. 

I hope the deluxe is announced soon, because overextending the hype has not always worked in her favor. I’m still holding from listening to leaks but I don’t know how long I can wait