canela

Slayyyter

Please, can someone help me find out what song it was? once someone shared one youtube video from Slayyyter's live where she shows an early rough demo from a song and then she shows a little bit of how the producer improved the song. I can't remember the title, Love of My Life? idk 

you could be baby ...

...of every star? 

I really don't remember the lyrics but I used to listen to this live constantly (even tho it was not full) because the melody was so good <3 

2 hours ago, DownhillLullaby said:

I THINK IT WAS LOVE OF MY LIFE NOOOOOOOOO THE VIDEO IT'S NOT UP ANYMORE OMG I WANT IT I DIDN'T SAVE ITTTT

:trisha:

don't worry babes I had it downloaded and uploaded it to Imgur https://imgur.com/oXC4qpc that should work :smile:

if y'all haven't tapped into this masterpiece you need to we need to start a petition for its release :true:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

9 hours ago, pin up galore said:

don't worry babes I had it downloaded and uploaded it to Imgur https://imgur.com/oXC4qpc that should work :smile:

if y'all haven't tapped into this masterpiece you need to we need to start a petition for its release :true:

omg tysm!!! ikr! but I'm feeling and hoping this next pink hair era will sound like this, very 90s early 2000's/y2k?!

and that she'll include this one! LOVE OF MY LIFE YOU'RE A STAR!!!!

:flutter:

she’s doing the exact same thing as last time. closing an era by jumping straight into the next one :noparty: like tour isn't even over and she’s already talking about new music, studio teases and a new style…girl be calm

remember when she teased i love hollywood in january 2022 :crossed:

54 minutes ago, blameitonme said:

she’s doing the exact same thing as last time. closing an era by jumping straight into the next one :noparty: like tour isn't even over and she’s already talking about new music, studio teases and a new style…girl be calm

Well? What else can she even do? Label clearly didn't fund the starfucker release as much as they should. Deluxe came out. Tour is over in like 15 days. These songs were worked on a long time ago and most leaked long before the album released.

4 hours ago, blameitonme said:

I wonder if its b/c of the leaks. She seemed really upset and pissed that so much dumped out ahead of Starfucker. I wonder if she's just like "y'all fucking ruined it, moving on."

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

So her merch store / company has filed for bankruptcy and she's said nothing about it. Lowkey pissed as I understand it's a fucking mess to deal with but at least give the fans who have put money towards supporting you something girl 

j14CYJi.png

27 minutes ago, KeybladeMeister said:

So her merch store / company has filed for bankruptcy and she's said nothing about it. Lowkey pissed as I understand it's a fucking mess to deal with but at least give the fans who have put money towards supporting you something girl 

She really does need to say something because like what are we even supposed to do? Is she just legally not allowed to say anything?

Am I supposed to file a dispute with my card or no? I had a $100+ order from her shop... like girl... I get you cant just immediately refund everyone or something but at least say something.

And whats worse is its not possible to get the vinyls / cd / shirt I bought now so I just miss out on my favorite artists new album and merch :/ I'd rather have what I bought than my money back!!

6 minutes ago, slayyyngel said:

She really does need to say something because like what are we even supposed to do? Is she just legally not allowed to say anything?

Am I supposed to file a dispute with my card or no? I had a $100+ order from her shop... like girl... I get you cant just immediately refund everyone or something but at least say something.

And whats worse is its not possible to get the vinyls / cd / shirt I bought now so I just miss out on my favorite artists new album and merch :/ I'd rather have what I bought than my money back!!

I've literally filed a dispute with PayPal, I would rather get the vinyl elsewhere or wait for something concrete and reorder later if needed 

j14CYJi.png

1 hour ago, 320kbps said:

i'm sORRY? what song did she post on TikTok saying it was leaked already bc i haven't heard it

Love to Make. But it has never been leaked in full. Funny though, the clip she posted in the tiktok and the snippet that leaked are different parts of the song so we kinda got an extended clip if someone manages to Frankenstein the clips together lol.

Love to Make... Wow... I can see that song followed by Swimming Pool. 

Now I feel I could die any minute listening to a snippet and not having access to the whole song. Thanks, Slayyyter.