canela

Slayyyter

On 6/11/2023 at 9:22 PM, Gore said:

Im sooo sorry but something about this performance makes me laugh hard! :lmao:

is it the horrible outfit, those ugly ass boots, the strange stage presence or the death crowd…? We will never know :defeated:

Out of Time is a BOP though

she looked so good posting her makeup and stuff on insta stories for this but watching the video itssssssss not her best look. I wish she never cut her hair so short.

does anyone have a full recording of that "new" song? to know if she said the title or know if its a cover of something? it doesnt sound like her typical type of sound it makes me think its a cover.

7 hours ago, Gore said:

New possible track?

Hmmmm...

this isn't a new track it's tommy 

𝕭𝖆𝖇𝖞, 𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖘 𝖉𝖔𝖜𝖓 / 𝕿𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖒𝖊, 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖞?

8 minutes ago, slayyyngel said:

..... WHAT 

she's performed it at least a handful of times that i've counted so far, she keeps performing it so that's giving me some type of hope tommy isn't lost in the drive forever.... :oprah:

𝕭𝖆𝖇𝖞, 𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖘 𝖉𝖔𝖜𝖓 / 𝕿𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖒𝖊, 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖞?

can someone please share an updated masterpost for slayyyter? all the pre-existing links are dead including the ones for instrumentals too.

10 hours ago, slayyyngel said:

she looked so good posting her makeup and stuff on insta stories for this but watching the video itssssssss not her best look. I wish she never cut her hair so short.

I feel like the assignment for that outfit was cosplaying a version of Sky Ferreira that cares about her music career :hooker:

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

11 hours ago, tearmeopen said:

she's performed it at least a handful of times that i've counted so far, she keeps performing it so that's giving me some type of hope tommy isn't lost in the drive forever.... :oprah:

7 hours ago, sweetener said:

because the final is so much better & that clip is from the final chorus :defeated:

Gag

I remember last year when the Beyoncé album came out she was really obsessed. 

Still have hope that her label let her do this kinda of "full track" album, like you listening to one song and the beat goes on... That's really cool and push streamings, like TOTL, etc...

Out of Time is cut but I’m kind of tired of her just trying out whatever sound is trendy at the moment. She doesn’t really know who she is as an artist. She started doing an Ayesha impression, then went the generic “hyperpop” bratty Charli route and is now going for Dua/Kim/Ava generic dance pop

16 hours ago, Anonymcomenter said:

I just hope the album isn’t full of 2 minute interludes songs… so tired of that, and knowing how much she understands stan culture u would think she knows we hate that but… I’m not very positive :bebe:

Ughhh same. I’d prefer less songs that are a bit longer rather than 14 2-minute songs 

10 hours ago, White Dress said:

Out of Time is cut but I’m kind of tired of her just trying out whatever sound is trendy at the moment. She doesn’t really know who she is as an artist. She started doing an Ayesha impression, then went the generic “hyperpop” bratty Charli route and is now going for Dua/Kim/Ava generic dance pop

I feel you are just saying whatever you want and hope for the best to make it sense.

Slayyyter isn’t doing anything trendy, because The Weeknd and PRIZM has been doing 80s influences like forever.

You mentioned she’s doing someone else impression when that person only made 8 beats of the 14 tracks for the album, and the most streamed songs she did even touched: Mine and Daddy AF. And think, those are edm/dance pop inspired.

Then you said hyperpop Charli, if you are thinkin about Venom, Throatzillaaa, Villain and Letters, I could agree. But she’s not hyperpop artist at all when Troubled Paradise has 1 Ic3peak inspired (Self Destruct), Dog House vogue beat, Butterflies/TP/Clouds clearly dance pop songs, Cowboys another pop and Serial Killer almost 90s alternative pop. 

So she’s not doing the dance pop now, baby. She’s been doing for quite some time, maybe is just you that are not being fair enough to her trying to take her credit comparing to the other girls that sometimes don't do the half creativity work that Slayyyter do. Don’t be tired at her, be tired of yourself.