canela

Slayyyter

2 hours ago, Sophomore said:

She has got to have the WORST security. Hopefully they didn’t make the final track list. She needs to drop soon 

I know right. I don’t know what’s going on anymore like how can this keep happening? This is why at some point I thought maybe she was leaking her own music but this is too much. 

anyway on other news she performed purr live and is teasing on stories! didn’t love it at first but it grew on me so go off 

1 minute ago, LunaeManifestum said:

The fact Erotic Electronic is still safe is quite incredible given all this situation 

Well, it’s not that safe considering people very well have it, as well as all of the other final mixes for the album.

The rap on Body Count is so good likeee

Titties so big like an anime

Heard your boy say he was a fan of me

Like she did that. Too bad that weirdo male vocal chorus sucks.

I really can't believe six tracks leaked but also I can't exactly say I would want any of these to be on a tracklist but Psycho Lover, and Happy Forever is cute.

5 hours ago, Brightsun said:
  Hide contents

i can confirm the next single is '' i love hollywood" and it's coming this july :lolliney:

I hope she doesn’t release multiple singles before announcing the album like with TP