canela

Slayyyter

I thought Slayyyter was finally getting past everything but PopCrave posted the announcement of her remix and it's getting an unbelievable amount of hate in the replies :( It's hard to find replies actually saying anything remotely positive. https://twitter.com/PopCrave/status/1253866638665043969

Ignore the tweets, the stans in the replies are bitter and have no life. Twitter is a cesspool. Shes getting a lot good comments on actual worthy sites

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

idk how i feel abt this remix, i feel like it would be way better if she just used the instrumentals or just sampled the song a bit instead of fully having the same chorus and all that cause the original will always be way superior and this remix will just sound off idk. maybe it'll be better in full.

qfrWuBl.png

Does anybody else think that a lot of her songs have aged pretty badly? I tried going back to listen to some of her older singles, and I just didn't like them nearly as much as I did before. Cherry, Alone and Tattoo are still great songs, but besides that... I dunno. She needs to release new fresh songs!

death grips is online !

I thought Slayyyter was finally getting past everything but PopCrave posted the announcement of her remix and it's getting an unbelievable amount of hate in the replies :( It's hard to find replies actually saying anything remotely positive. https://twitter.com/PopCrave/status/1253866638665043969

They're like 13 years old and they comment on every pop crave post with the same stuff and whining about everything (not only on Slayyyter posts). They post these "fancams" that are super cringy to try and fit in with people because they know the only attention they can get is from other brain dead idiots on twitter. I blocked most of them and now all I see is praising underneath the tweet  :hooker:

I love the remix! It's fun and I'm excited for her next piece of work!

Does anybody else think that a lot of her songs have aged pretty badly? I tried going back to listen to some of her older singles, and I just didn't like them nearly as much as I did before. Cherry, Alone and Tattoo are still great songs, but besides that... I dunno. She needs to release new fresh songs!

Phags who say "this aged really badly" for stuff that was literally released a YEAR/TWO YEARS ago dont deserve rights

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Phags who say "this aged really badly" for stuff that was literally released a YEAR/TWO YEARS ago dont deserve rights

ageing like milk, aged badly, feels old critiques are just a quick way for stans online to drag music they don't like anymore. in reality its not about quality of music or actually how well anything has aged but more just people expecting constant flow of new music theses days and move on from new stuff too fast. 

idk how i feel abt this remix, i feel like it would be way better if she just used the instrumentals or just sampled the song a bit instead of fully having the same chorus and all that cause the original will always be way superior and this remix will just sound off idk. maybe it'll be better in full.

nvm this slaps

qfrWuBl.png

ageing like milk, aged badly, feels old critiques are just a quick way for stans online to drag music they don't like anymore. in reality its not about quality of music or actually how well anything has aged but more just people expecting constant flow of new music theses days and move on from new stuff too fast. 

Ok but I have songs I love from 10+ years ago from other artists that I still love and they don't sound stale at all to me. I was never trying to drag anything, either... Just giving my opinion on her older songs lol. It doesn't have to be that serious, I still like some of her older songs.

death grips is online !

Ok but I have songs I love from 10+ years ago from other artists that I still love and they don't sound stale at all to me. I was never trying to drag anything, either... Just giving my opinion on her older songs lol. It doesn't have to be that serious, I still like some of her older songs.

Its literally not possible for a song that was released so recently to have "aged"

OAjeWdG.jpg?1