Sign in to follow this  
Say Yes to Heaven

Lipsters Awards 2018

i think i should win worst taste because i actually stan bad artists and bad music is it my fault ya'll are judging me because i openly admitted to hating a good song? yes.

Ok. We get it. You really want that worst taste award, don't worry, you're gonna get it, trust me 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Ok. We get it. You really want that worst taste award, don't worry, you're gonna get it, trust me 

i-

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I am very sorry I didn’t clarify this earlier, but I assumed everyone would know from last years Lipster awards but BANNNED MEMBERS CAN NOT BE VOTED FOR ANY OTHER CATEGORY BESIDES *BEST BANNED MEMBER*

Any votes for banned members on previous submissions will not be counted.

Thank you

when are the lipsters noms announced?

If everything works out, Tomorrow, Saturday or Sunday. Tomorrow is my birthday, but I wanted to still count the votes and prepare them to be announced.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

I am very sorry I didn’t clarify this earlier, but I assumed everyone would know from last years Lipster awards but BANNNED MEMBERS CAN NOT BE VOTED FOR ANY OTHER CATEGORY BESIDES *BEST BANNED MEMBER*

Any votes for banned members on previous submissions will not be counted.

Thank you

Okay but can you just vote for yourself for every category or something because I wanna feel like I voted but I don't feel like actually looking through everyone and choosing my own people to vote for 

tenor.gif

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Okay but can you just vote for yourself for every category or something because I wanna feel like I voted but I don't feel like actually looking through everyone and choosing my own people to vote for

tenor.gif

I specifically stated in the rules that you cannot vote for yourself. Did you even read them???? omg

FOR REFERENCE SINCE SOME OF YOU SEEM TO SKIP THAT POST...

PLEASE READ ALL OF THE RULES BEFORE SENDING IN NOMINATIONS OR YOURS WILL NOT BE COUNTED.

1. Please only nominate 2-3 members per category.

2. Recognize the rules that some categories have on their own (Veteran, New User, etc)

3. Only use the form to submit nominations (this can be found below)

4. Do not nominate yourself

5. Do not spam nominate people, open up your circle!

6. Especially do not only choose one specific person for each category.

7. Send me a DM saying you’ve voted so I can confirm the person who submitted under your username is actually you!

8. SUBMIT PHOTO LEAK OF THE YEAR NOMINATIONS TO MY DM’S (preferably alongside confirmation of your vote)

9. ONLY vote once.

10. Please put users in one line on the form like this “@Say Yes To Heaven; @LMDR; @Peroxide”

11. I'd very much prefer you to put at least one nomination in each category

12. Don't feel ashamed to nominate someone, your votes are entirely confidential

LINK TO NOMINATE: https://goo.gl/forms/9HoRcJaNLaunHIHa2

PRE-NOMINATION ENDS ON JANUARY 18TH, AKA NEXT FRIDAY.

I'll also use this time to announce that the awards have been pushed back a week. They will now be held on Sunday, February 3rd.

I specifically stated in the rules that you cannot vote for yourself. Did you even read them???? omg

PLEASE READ ALL OF THE RULES BEFORE SENDING IN NOMINATIONS OR YOURS WILL NOT BE COUNTED.

2. Recognize the rules that some categories have on their own (Veteran, New User, etc)

7. Send me a DM saying you’ve voted so I can confirm the person who submitted under your username is actually you!

8. SUBMIT PHOTO LEAK OF THE YEAR NOMINATIONS TO MY DM’S (preferably alongside confirmation of your vote)

9. ONLY vote once.

10. Please put users in one line on the form like this “@@Say Yes to Heaven; @LMDR; @Peroxide”

12. Don't feel ashamed to nominate someone, your votes are entirely confidential

I'll also use this time to announce that the awards have been pushed back a week. They will now be held on Sunday, February 3rd.

Not MYSELF, YOURSELF jkhrfjh

tenor.gif

Like:

Best Taste: Say Yes To Heaven

Most Active: Say Yes To Heaven, etc.

Oh shit son there's a whole voting thingy, I thought we were legit supposed to make our own layout and send you a bunch of names in PMs I was like I ain't doing all that tenor.gif

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

tenor.gif

Like:

Omg ugh, that was not clear. :oprah3: Well, that does contradict the “No putting one specific person in each category” rule but... (Jk don’t actually do it.)

9. ONLY vote once.

10. Please put users in one line on the form like this “@@Say Yes to Heaven; @LMDR; @Peroxide”

ok im reading this only now.............  i mean i didn't nominate myself but i didn't check all the categories and didn't put the @. hope i didn't mess up

ok im reading this only now.............  i mean i didn't nominate myself but i didn't check all the categories and didn't put the @. hope i didn't mess up

Oh the @ doesn’t matter, It was just an example of how you should put the usernames in one line.

tenor.gif

Like:

Oh shit son there's a whole voting thingy, I thought we were legit supposed to make our own layout and send you a bunch of names in PMs I was like I ain't doing all that tenor.gif

The template has been a thing since the first awards in 2016 girl