Sign in to follow this  
Say Yes to Heaven

Lipsters Awards 2018

whats ur opinion on yosemite

she is cold and lost in the black night awaiting for a guide to bring her to the warmth of our ears

may she soon find her way out to grace us with her presence and her power

i await

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

she is cold and lost in the black night awaiting for a guide to bring her to the warmth of our ears

may she soon find her way out to grace us with her presence and her power

i await

cognaclilac for fucking president

Honestly tho we have so many people from South American (Brazil especially) we need a “South American of the year” award

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Honestly tho we have so many people from South American (Brazil especially) we need a “South American of the year” award

I SECOND THIS

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

... Couldn’t the same be said about North American and European fans? There’re even Asian and Australian fans here, although I think they’re not as many (could be wrong though).

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

... Couldn’t the same be said about North American and European fans? There’re even Asian and Australian fans here, although I think they’re not as many (could be wrong though).

Yeah. I was just thinking how, at least for me, one doesn’t see a lot of South Americans on a forum like this, I just find it interesting, especially since SA has a realitivlwy small pop.

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

nops, we are more important and we scream more than you guys

b r a

z i l

z i l

z i l

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

Best New Member

Now, we must honor the babies of our boards. Our new members have changed the landscape of LanaBoards immensely and it definitely feels more lively than it once did. The more the merrier!

P.S. Don’t nominate anyone who’s account is OLDER than January 1st, 2016

Love the fact that I'm eligible for this category despite having been on this site for what feels like forever. :toofunny:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Love the fact that I'm eligible for this category despite having been on this site for what feels like forever. :toofunny:

u have been here for 74131200 seconds too long