Sign in to follow this  
Beautiful Loser

Stockholm, Sweden @ Lollapalooza - June 28, 2019

I wish she’d chosen a style that wasn’t so similar to yesterday’s dress but I’m just grateful she’s actually wearing dresses and not leggings. The effort is showing mama yus

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

That's better than, "in a little bit", though. I'll reluctantly take it. 

Lmao I swear she reads here ... 

But isn't "a couple months" worse than "two months"? It's more vague and could easily mean 3 or even more

couple definitely means two in the english language lol. but unfortunately this is def giving me September NOT August teas

Yeah, I know it means 2, of course, but it's still not so distinct as simply saying "two months" and can imply a longer period. Especially when it comes to Lana's time perception

we should start rationalizing the units of time in Lana world. How many "in a little bits" are in a "soon"?

There are 34.3 “little bits” in every “soon”

There are 7 “soons” in every “top of the year”

My phone doesn’t have the best quality, but I think this pic I snapped is cute. :flutter: She’s holding a teddy bear and thanks the audience and expressed her wish to return to Sweden (we’ll see when), and then she got off stage. :)

tKeQWmj.jpg

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

My phone doesn’t have the best quality, but I think this pic I snapped is cute. :flutter: She’s holding a teddy bear and thanks the audience and expressed her wish to return to Sweden (we’ll see when), and then she got off stage. :)tKeQWmj.jpg

This is the cutest picture I’ve seen of this show so far. Thank you for sharing! :hooker:

the little daisies on the dress are so cute but imagine if it were on like a sky blue dress, and she had a little headband on, and different shoes too. We're really not asking for much ma'am

tenor.gif

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

Btw, her vocals were perrrrrfect, maybe better than when I saw her for the first time in London in 2017! Some songs still have too loud backup vocals but she was overall really good. She enjoyed today, you could tell. Hopefully she’ll continue serving vocals like today on the upcoming shows. :)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

My phone doesn’t have the best quality, but I think this pic I snapped is cute. :flutter: She’s holding a teddy bear and thanks the audience and expressed her wish to return to Sweden (we’ll see when), and then she got off stage. :)

tKeQWmj.jpg

she looks so hot i'm shook

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.