Sign in to follow this  
Peachycream

Lana spotted at Hillsong again - January 30, 2019

The fact she deleted Gods n Monsters from her discography yet she let Cola be in it should tell you all. She seems to feel that the harvey-Weinstein-celebrating song is less controversial than the song that was used for her magnum opus Tropico.  :facepalm:  Considering the time scheme, she probably wanted to come clear to join Hillsong.

The fact she deleted Gods n Monsters from her discography yet she let Cola be in it should tell you all. She seems to feel that the harvey-Weinstein-celebrating song is less controversial than the song that was used for her magnum opus Tropico.  :facepalm:  Considering the time scheme, she probably wanted to come clear to join Hillsong.

what?

negAbhB.png

someone send hillsong scarface laptop demo of her fucking the mic  :crossed:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Hold up. What's up with Gods and Monsters?

Edit: Ah, I don't have Spotify. It's still on Apple Music, though. 

Its unplayable in Spotify and also other streaming services like Deezer. According to Atrl thread, it became unplayable last December.

worked just fine for me

Where are u from and  do u have a premium account? According to that Atrl thread, its unplayable for some countries like mine, but playable in eg. Germany. I dont see any logic in this. Either her team is totally random or just completely useless.

Where are u from and  do u have a premium account? According to that Atrl thread, its unplayable for some countries like mine, but playable in eg. Germany. I dont see any logic in this. Either her team is totally random or just completely useless.

I have premium and United States

negAbhB.png

Ok I made a test with Gods n Monsters availability in Spotify (free account). Its available in US, Canada, Germany. Its not playable in most European countries, including the UK and France. HOW RANDOM. Why just this song and why just some countries?  :crossed: It seems like Polydor UK let her delete the song but Interscope US (Vertigo Berlin) said: No, m´dam.

I’m so over her going to Hillsong. She’s never appeared more vapid and airheaded than this past year

she confuses me so much, one minuet she is talking about poetry and talking politics and the universe. The next thing she’s doing shit like this. She acting like what I’d call a smart dumb person.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Ok I made a test with Gods n Monsters availability in Spotify (free account). Its available in US, Canada, Germany. Its not playable in most European countries, including the UK and France. HOW RANDOM. Why just this song and why just some countries? :crossed: It seems like Polydor UK let her delete the song but Interscope US (Vertigo Berlin) said: No, m´dam.

I doubt she deleted it purposefully. Noone does something like that, although the gays always think it's a constant threat to APREADY RELEASED MUSIC. Probably just a problem with liscensing

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Ok I made a test with Gods n Monsters availability in Spotify (free account). Its available in US, Canada, Germany. Its not playable in most European countries, including the UK and France. HOW RANDOM. Why just this song and why just some countries?  :crossed: It seems like Polydor UK let her delete the song but Interscope US (Vertigo Berlin) said: No, m´dam.

yeah it works for me and I'm in Canada so that must be it 

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif