Rorman Nockwell

Lana leaving church again - June 6, 2019

Queen of Homophobia :hooker:

maybe she blames us (gays) for her depression cuz we’re responsible for her fame

She looks homophobic in these pics x

She seriously does look like she would scream "FAG!" at a passer-by in these.

I can't stand this puta

is her hair a bit wet?! omg they baptised her  :eek:

Y'all so savage. I can't stop laughing :toofunny:

I mean ... fans now WAIT OUTSIDE to get her to sign shit because she goes so regularly.

23w4i28.jpg

That is depressive.

Qué hija de...

I'm trying not to be a bitch but those jeans are doing nothing for her... maybe it's her posture? Idk....

girl none of..all of that is doing anything for her :wtf:

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

My first love for Lana is her God given voice and her emotional sensibility. The fact that she was born looking the way she does has assisted in her becoming the iconic figure she is but for most of us that is not why we are fans. Her taking her natural looks to another level by her hair, makeup and clothes over the years has only added to and cemented her "image". These pics are very interesting though.

I agree with someone else about the jeans, they are not flattering. Her hair is also not very flattering. The zero make up look is a bit of a surprise of late. These are superficial comments I know but hear me out. On the one hand Lana may be in a great place where she is not identifying herself as "Lana Del Rey" in her personal life and says I am going to walk around looking as I like because I am comfortable in my own skin. I'll dress up and make up when my career calls for it. On the other hand maybe she is in a depression. She has put on a little weight and looks like she barely brushed her hair. Who knows. Kind of silly the people posting that suddenly her look indicates homophobia or something. I don't think that is on her radar when she goes out in the morning. "I am going to dress down so the gays will stop perpetuating this thing I have created!"  That's crazy thought.

It's probably not my business to try and analyze her personal life anyway. We all think we "know" her when we really don't. I like when you see the pictures of her and all her female friends. :)

David Bowie released his last album on his birthday! (I know he passed away a couple of days later)

Her birthday is coming up!!!!!!!!

My first love for Lana is her God given voice and her emotional sensibility. The fact that she was born looking the way she does has assisted in her becoming the iconic figure she is but for most of us that is not why we are fans. Her taking her natural looks to another level by her hair, makeup and clothes over the years has only added to and cemented her "image". These pics are very interesting though.

I agree with someone else about the jeans, they are not flattering. Her hair is also not very flattering. The zero make up look is a bit of a surprise of late. These are superficial comments I know but hear me out. On the one hand Lana may be in a great place where she is not identifying herself as "Lana Del Rey" in her personal life and says I am going to walk around looking as I like because I am comfortable in my own skin. I'll dress up and make up when my career calls for it. On the other hand maybe she is in a depression. She has put on a little weight and looks like she barely brushed her hair. Who knows. Kind of silly the people posting that suddenly her look indicates homophobia or something. I don't think that is on her radar when she goes out in the morning. "I am going to dress down so the gays will stop perpetuating this thing I have created!"  That's crazy thought.

It's probably not my business to try and analyze her personal life anyway. We all think we "know" her when we really don't. I like when you see the pictures of her and all her female friends. :)

David Bowie released his last album on his birthday! (I know he passed away a couple of days later)

Her birthday is coming up!!!!!!!!

:rip:

God Bless America- and all the homophobic people in it

ohhhh @@RormanNockwell (sorry, the mention feature refuses to cooperate rn) she must've skipped the middle generation in "the children and their children's children" bc some of them were gay. homo del phobia at her finest. plus the whole deal with the owner of coachella donating to anti-lgbt charities...it all makes sense now  :creep:  :toofunny:

it's just the way i feel

I don’t think anyone (or most) have some issue with her being religious or Christian, but her aligning herself with notoriously homophobic sects is problematic.

And, furthermore, it seems like her personal life — with church and her baddies and such — has become her primary focus, much more than the music, aside from her poetry. If that’s so, that’s fine, but if she’s going to quit on her music, then quit all the way. It’s not cool to keep teasing songs and an album if it’s not anything she cares about pushing to release. If it’s some contractual issue that’s keeping her bound to the music, then isn’t it feasible to say she could just slap together some unreleased compilations and be done?

I’m just tired of being promised music if it’s clearly not what she’s about these days. She doesn’t owe anything to us, of course, but she could at least quit the pretense.

o4qjp4j.png

She stays wearing the absolute worst shoes too lmao. I'm not even surprised at this point. Post-NFR album will be some boring christian rock album, singing about some great love story that's actually abt jesus

locals only